Reviews for SWAT KATS IN TIME- PART 3
DemonclawXXJackfrost chapter 10 . 2/17
i really enjoyed that last line you did great...*what would've made it more interesting 4 me is have razor get hit.* you did a really great job though.
PyroFrost135 chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
I read all three chapters and I really like it, although I'd like to point out some errors:

1. The year display on Doc's time circuits only go up to 4 digits. I'd probably assume Doc installed an updated time display and circuits.

2. Doc says they need 10,000 gigawatts to travel through time. It's actually 1.21 gigawatts.

3. They don't need plutonium. If the Delorean can fly then Doc obviously went to the future. If he went to the future then he must have installed a Mr. Fusion reactor on the plutonium chamber, thereby eliminating the need of plutonium because Mr. Fusion uses regular old garbage to create the 1.21 gigawatts needed to travel through time.
Cody Furlong chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
awwww it over, poor Regan, and everyone else. Looking forward to your next devious story.
ShinigamiPhantom chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
Foreshadowing at the end! Awesome story.
Cody Furlong chapter 9 . 11/1/2012
Gasp! go Biff And John! make those no good kats pay!
Cody Furlong chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
Woot! Go baddies! Poor kats, they gonna be in for it now.
Cody Furlong chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
Lol poor FBi director, bet we hadn't seen the last of john or biff yet.
Cody Furlong chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
Lol wasn;t expecting for them to find a new friend, it'll be interesting to see what becomd of her now that she's involved.
Cody Furlong chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
awww poor guys, it's off to the fcilty to be poked, proded, striped naked, probbed, and who knows what else done to them. I look forward to seeing it.
dax0042 chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
This is not good, man. Biff is going to rat out the Swat kats, and the others. Will this end with Biff getting what's coming to him? Love this story.
Cody Furlong chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Oh boy, poor guys, they;re gonna get it when Biff shows that picture.
dax0042 chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
This so good that I think they should at least me Callie in some kind of way. By the way chapter four of time of the hunt is up.
Cody Furlong chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
LOl poor Doc, tis just keeps getting better and better.
Cody Furlong chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Lol poor Chance, could be stuck as a human for ever, loving it so far, poor two.
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Oh boy, poor Marty, wonder how he and Doc are gonna take to their furry visitors.