Reviews for Bathhouse Blues
Guest chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Please update your an amazing writer ! The story is great ! Keep up the good work !
TTY7 chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Aww! You definitely have to update soon. I love this story! It's really funny and the style you write in is really good. The grammar and spelling is perfect, well everything is perfect really, except that Gohan is just slightly out of character as far as how he relates to Goten. In the canon, Gohan was a tad bit more compassionate towards his brother, but with Goku being back and all, I can see how that brotherly affection could fall to the wayside. XD Everyone else is in perfect character though, especially Chi-Chi and Goku.

In any case, I love this story! Update as soon as you can because I want to see where this all goes. I especially want to see what Trunks is planning for Gohan as well as how Goku and Chi-Chi rekindle their love.
Son Akito chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
HAHAHA love it! I love you writing style and can't wait to read more!
Alexa Hiwatari chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
it was nice jeje to see Goku that way
chichifan chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
description was very well and nice chap.
can't wait for more
NH unsigned chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Please it's been a week since any gcc ficus were updated. Save me from my misery
Tanja88 chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Love it. Update soon!
anony chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
aw whata fun story! cant wait to read more...those boys will no doubt cause trouble and probably goku and chi chi too! haha good job keep it up!
Just a reader1 chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Great as usual :) looking forward to chp 3.
tevinssj7 chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
i hope goku get some chichi action :)
Windy50 chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Nice chap :) I think trunks is in some kind of trouble at home (maybe he was running away from vegeta) but he's trying to act cool. And gcc moments were kinda funny and cute!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Interesting. I like the family feeling you have going on with this story and I seriously look forward to more.
Mew57 chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Goten Trunks miserable Gohan xD
I swear those two semi-saiyan devils are exactly like my mini cousins! when they come together to my home, its hell for me...and since I'm the oldest.. I can't beat them up xC
hmm... next chap's going to be too interesting.. hehe. Update soon and also 'just married' too! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Nice chap :) hey will you plz update 'just married'..
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Ooh, next chapter will be interesting. Two angry females fighting for him! I hope he gets out of the mess alive and that chichi will be the winner! ;D