Reviews for Our family could've been bigger
DarkFaery18 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Ok this is now my head cannon :)
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This was an interesting premise! Loved the "young Bill had admired Regulus, for daring to have long hair" part :)
lowi chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
You and Mor have completely blown my mind. This and this universe is definitely my headcanon. Undoubtedly. I remember that time when I shipped MarleneGideon... :') ;)

Anyway. This is absolutely gorgeous, Vic and Dom are adorable, and I love the way you made them of around the same age as Charlie and Bill, that summer, because it ties everything together so nicely!

And favourite part?! The idea that Bill has long hair because of Reg... PERFECT. :D

And Charlie, the human jungle? (I /think/ that was how you phrased it, but come to think of it, I'm not sure...) loved it. XD

Gorgeous work, as always. :3
Morghen chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
""Actually, the summer after they graduated from Hogwarts was probably the best summer we ever had when we were kids…"

TEARS COMING TO MY EYES! I shouldn't sit in the kitchen when I'm r&ring Regideon fics...just waiting for my sister to come in and be like "wtf?" XP

UNCLE REGULUS! *dies* :'(

"Things had felt bad between their uncles, but Bill had acted strong in front of Charlie; he couldn't show that he had been worried about their uncles, because he hadn't wanted Charlie to think that they might be the same way someday."

OMM, Bill trying to guard Charlie from the tension between their uncles is so kyoot! I love the idea that Bill didn't want Charlie to think they would ever be like that someday. :')

"Even if Regulus had called himself only Gideon's "friend," Bill had decided that he liked him. And he knew Charlie had, too."

I adore Bill's childlike-innocent. The way that he just decided he liked Regulus is so cute and is great insight into the way kids' minds work. The way that Bill didn't care or understand the way that other people saw Regulus is just nice and I think that's why Regulus felt so close to Bill and Charlie (haha, talking like my fanon is canon, but shhh :P). Reg was so used to being instantly judged and the boys were too young to do that to him and stuff, you know?

" Bill had known that Gideon hadn't minded that at all, for Gideon had taken a photo of one such nap with a Muggle camera he'd gotten for his birthday from Molly."

Aw, the camera!

"It wasn't much longer after that when Molly and Arthur had confessed to their children that their uncles weren't coming back."

THAT IS SO HEARTBREAKING! OMM, I never even thought about how Molly and Arthur would've told their children about Gid's and Fabian's deaths... :O That's so terrible to think about, now...wow

Awwwww, the last line! I would LOVE to read a fic about that moment! :D

This was an amazing fic, mew! I always wondered, after including Bill and Charlie in "we will be...", how they would react to the memories of once being around and so close to Regulus. I think we discussed it once? I dunno, but I really liked how you portrayed their reactions - it's a lot like how I pictured it, too. I love how Bill still longs for that summer. It showed how they still saw Regulus for who he really was - the person he was when he was with Gid, not when he was a DE.

Thank you so much for this! I can't even describe how much I adore this fic! Everything about it is so perfect and it's Regideon so it's even more perfect than perfect and asdfgjkll! Thanks!

:')

-Morghen
Carly Carnations chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Aaawwwwww, so sweet *Squeals* (and a little bitter)
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
X333 This is perfect! I loved the cameos that Bill and Charlie made in 'we will be the last ones standing', and I've wondered since reading that what they thought about Gideon and Regulus's relationship. I loved the way that you showed that summer from the boys' points of view, and how Regulus fit so easily into their family. I love how Bill fell asleep on him, that's just so cute! D'aww! And the mention of Gideon's camera and the picture Bill drew...how sweet! I like the fact that Victoire and Dominique were asking about Bill and Charlie's uncles, also, it seems like a realistic thing for a six- and ten-year-old to ask. I like the sibling relationship between Bill and Charlie, you wrote that very well also. Bill's admiration of Regulus as a child is really nice to see, also, I can picture little Bill looking up to Reg like that. I love that Charlie and Bill end up telling the girls about Regulus, also, that was a lovely touch. Haha, I love how Bill saw Regideon kiss, that had to be included. Loved the ending, too, it was fantastic! Great job :DDD