Reviews for The Path Of The Chosen
spark chapter 9 . 3/18/2015
cool story cant wait till next chapter
Orion - The Silent chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
Story is AWESOME and also Dafaq did you do!? Got back from hospital. Don't go dying on us! There is enough death in this world as it is. Idk why but lots of friends of mine are starting to... Drop dead, and I don't realy know what to think anymore. Message to shade: You can use Psychic! A POKÉBALL CAN'T TAME YOU! :)
your friendly Mr.Turtle chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
hey, i love the series, and i have a few suggestions
1. what if you had 2 gensect, and the pokemon accidentally murdered the innocent ons
2. do you like how i only have one idea?... derp
could you add in an electrike that has only growl, leer, mean look, and scary face, he would be completly pointless and the best side charecter, cus he is best pokemon (to me)
thank you for being different than other romace fanfics and not having sex in every other parspagraph.
sorry for the msg being so long
and i'll end it like everything else
TURTLES
mrbean236 chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
Duuuuuude no lemons :( :( but why? Is this an lemon free story? Its still great, but needs that lemony goodness too!
cosmicstorm2417 chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
Ok so I got this idea in History (don't ask how it came up) for a new character his name is Silver and he is a shiny Scyther (hope I spelled that right) his is not the green and yellow that most are, his arms/swords are a light bule and the rest of his body is silver (yes that is why they named him silver) but his are a beep dark blue. His home in a forest near Mt. Silver (wow I know what you must be thing, that silver comes up way to much but I did not plan that) is bruned down, but something is odd the flames were as dark as black can get. He had a dream of this, they were made by a being of pure evil, or if he can trust his dream that is. he got some nasty bruns all over his body leaving it scared. He swore to find this evil for all that it has done a N (your N) was also in the dream and told him that more evil would be done by the being, something that Silver could not let happen so he set out on a quest to find N and hopefully he was not alone. Silver is brave, kindhearted and will do any thing for his friends even give his up his life but he is also a pokemon who has a lot of hate in is heart and it can get the better of him. He also hase a hard time trusting people so that is going to make it hard for him in a group. He knows the moves
Protect
Night Slash
Slash
Aerial Ace
Silver's ablity is Technician
I hope you find Silver useful but if you don't plan to use his tell because I might just have a story for him.
cosmicstorm2417 chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
I am in love with this story and can't wait for more. So please hurry
Guest chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
Hmmm...so far...i kinda like this story, but i feel it needs more suspense and surprises. I will be following this story...
Rida Akata chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
Hey I would to give you an OC idea for your story

Name: Silver

Age: 15

Species: Gallade I know that most of your characters are first evelution but Gallad is my favorite

Shiny: yes

Gender: male

Attitude: silver is the kind of Pokemon who is all "I only need me" but he is very caring for friends and loved ones and overall just wants to protect his friends.

Moves: psycho cut, shadow ball, poison jab, and night slash

Info: silver is driven by the need to stop darkness as a former member of a elite clan of warriors of light who were trained to fight the darkness of evil Pokemon and trainers. When he went to out into a nearby cave when he heard the BOOM. He ran outside to see what happened and saw a pillar of smoke from were the an was. Running as fast as he could he made it to his clan to late and saw everyone was dead and his only postion was a neck less made by his teacher it was safe from the blast because sliver cut a hole in a rock and hid it there, it's chain was made of diamond that came from a mine near the cave he was training in and the stone warped in the chain was a emerald with the mark of clan, a star with a shield around it, carved into the jem.
I'll leave the rest up to you
Rida Akata chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Hey not bad, I'm new and am still working on my first fic but I am writing a non fic book right now, so as a tip a little more details so we can feel what is happening not just read it.
jondawg chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
Thank you for writing another chapter i love this story,also i like how the character is named Jon mostly because that's my name.
TheFirstDubstepLovingUmbreon chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
Great chapter!
Shade:" your welcome other me. He is a constant ass. (It feels like we're sisters in a way doesn't it?)"
Me:" I know I'm an ass, and I don't care. And shade, even though you may have paralyzed me / knocked me out, I could still hear and feel everything that went on."
*Shade wide eyed and blushing hard*
Me:"and I know what you're like and that wasn't you on top"
* Shade blushing so hard she faints *
Me:" Payback's a bitch"
The Constitutionalist chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
This was a heart-wrenching chapter, it was amazingly executed, and I could not find an error, so overall, this is just about perfect.

As for your trip to the hospital, I hope you are doing well and wish you a healthy recovery.

Anyways, this is getting really good and will wait patiently for the next chapter, and Semper Fi - The Constitutionalist -
Madness King chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
You probably already know this, but Zorua and Zoroark's ability, Illusion, only copies a Pokemon's appearance, not its moves. So if a Zorua transformed into, say, a Ho-Oh, it would only know the moves that it has currently, and not the Ho-Oh's moves. Btw, nice backstory chapter.
RockytheTyranitar chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
You know what you need? You need another villain that has an army of Islamic Suicide Bombers. Also a group of Catholics called the inquisition. A cowardly army of French people would also be cool. And finally a group of white people to hand any black pokemon. Is there anyone here I haven't offended yet?

Now to the part of the review that you take seriously... FUCK GENESECT! But seriously why did he kill the Zoroark?
tinyRyan117 chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
nice chapter, I feel so sorry for kale it must be horrible to lose someone like that