Reviews for The Afrit, the Envelope, and the Ambassador's Wife
Fan Llama chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
I love this story!
Nashog chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
I have to say this is really good. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Don'tSleep chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
Thank you so much for updating! Oh ho, and the plot thickens ;)
Poor "Mandrake"...He's just a bit too clueless for the cutthroat life of political squabbles he's mired himself in. He can't rely on his talent and powerful teacher to back him forever. :(
Have a nice temporal anomaly! :D
Tangible Verbosity chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
This is great! Love the way you've extrapolated the humour from the books. Keep up the awesome work!
Jason Bloom chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
Well done! I approve! I have been a long time fan of bartimaeus. And i would like to make a suggestion. Remember the mass summoning to capture honorius? Remember the pentacle that was empty except for a three-legged stool? Reread that section. Someone at least owes it to stroud to bring bartimaeus in as a stool.
MaiWishes chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Well this looks like it could be really really interesting but not if its going to take a year for 10 short chapters you know? Maybe you should have waited until you had more. If we had the pleasure of barti's personality 3 chaps wouldnt be bad, but all we have is nat and fararr. I won't put this on alert until it has about 5 more chapters.

Keep it up :)
crazyguy55 chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
i kind of feel like your making nathaniel too weak a magician. I mean by the third book he was supposed to be the most powerful magician in england which would imply that he would be able to easily summon a an afrit or even possibly a marid on his own and since im assuming this takes place between the second and third book i'm pretty sure he's not as strong as he is in the third book but i'm pretty sure he could summon an afrit on his other than that rly nice story and im hoping to read more
silver-wolf-demon-girl chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
i'm still waiting for Bartimaeus to show up!
i really don't like Farrar so i'm kinda bearing with her around.
i soooo like the afrtit's demon behavior! te he he! it should be fun to make it interfere with Bart in some point.
it's an interisting story. keep it up! wonder what'll happen next! :)
Grigori chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I do, don't I? Guess I just like keeping character POVs and different times separate
silver-wolf-demon-girl chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
yaaaay a bartimaeus story! :D
but you drag this a bit too much ya know. and you could have made it one big chapie instead of 4 little ones. ;)
otherwise it looks interesting! wonder what will happen next!