Reviews for Invictus
Nirome chapter 29 . 7/24
Oh my dear, this was one of the best stories ever! It's so complicated and deep and I totally love Granny and her wisdom, I am actually thinking of writing down some of the things she said (or you said through her) into my quotes notebook. Really made me think deeply. Also, I am horribly on pins about how the story is going to continue (I know it haven't been updated in a while but it's totally worth it if you get back to it again in the future). I am getting wibes of a happy but also tragic endings and as a lover of happy ends I just hope there is gonna be one, it makes me happy and hopeful in my real life, too.
I admire the strength of Cloud, his will and determination and perserverence against all odds. It's very inspiring. Thank you so much for puting (your) soul into this story it shines brightly and touches ours.
Moka-girl chapter 2 . 6/8
Will this ever be updated?
She-Hulk chapter 29 . 1/23
By the way, my fellow peers who are in cahoots with me of trying to read as much as smutty, boy-on-boy luvin' stories (key word trying considering our workload) want me to tell you, you gorgeous writer creature. That they absolutely adore you to little bits, and if they could they would kidnap you, feed you ambrosia from their calloused, worshipful hands, and make you a Goddess of the written word. (I'm the one writing this while they are just spewing awe-struck love confessions behind me about you). Hahaha. Cuuuuteee.

Anyway, we know how much work it goes in to your stories cause damn cher! Have you seen the word count on this beast of a story?! It's ridiculously obscene, I believe it's going to get bigger. Heh. Pun.

So, we understand as fellow whipped slaves pertaining to the lovely written craft. We salute you, admire you and behold you to be our intrepid flame that goes forth ahead of us to always have eternal hope in the yonder darkness - that there is a fin to epic stories such as these. We truly appreciate and fervently look forward to future updates of this magnificent, gorgeous beast of a story.

Farewell, my dear writer, until we've been liberated from this cold, deficient educative system of hope-eaters and dream-squashers nary a word or message will greet your eyes til we've broken free. Bidding you adieu and wishing you the best of bunchies,

Your Chattel of Awe-struck Women
XOXOXOXO
She-Hulk chapter 28 . 1/23
Happy New Year's! Hope your having a great one so far. This story is incredibly written, my dear writer, and you have immense talent for the written word. Unbelievably so.
I'm a law student hailing from NYU, and I just needed a break from the workload. How lucky I was to stumble upon your work, because your fabulous writing saved me. Yay! Let me say that this is one of the best stories I've read so far in this fandom. Thankyouthankyou! It was worth every second to read it, Cher.

You portrayed each figure perfectly and I immensely adore you for that, dear writer. Not enough writers can encompass and capture these characters spirits and personas perfectly such as you did.

Good luck and hope to see more of your work/style of writing. Ciao xo :)
Rose chapter 1 . 1/23

Good luck and hope to see more of your work/style of writing. Ciao xo :)

So, we understand as fellow whipped slaves pertaining to the lovely written craft. We salute you, admire you and behold you to be our quivering flame that goes forth ahead of us to always have eternal hope in the yonder darkness - that there is a fin to epic stories such as these. We truly appreciate and fervently look forward to future updates of this magnificent, gorgeous beast of a story.

Farewell, my dear writer until we've been liberated from this cold, deficient educative system of hope-eaters and dream-squashers nary a word or message will greet your eyes til we've broken free. Bidding you adieu and wishing you the best of bunchies,

Your Chattel of Awe-struck Women
XOXOXOXO
Sekre chapter 29 . 1/18
I just spent the last few days binge reading this story. I do hope you continue!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 29 . 12/26/2015
I can't wait for tomorrow's trip. I also am really looking forward to seeing everyone's reaction to Cloud disguise, especially Genesis.
AlvaConcero chapter 29 . 11/16/2015
Thoroughly enjoyed this fic. Its great. If you ever find the time and motivation, I would love to see the story continued.
DOG.with.caninesensitivity chapter 29 . 10/4/2015
I've reached the end of all the available chapters and I'm super relieved that you plan on continuing this. Not only is this story beautifully written with amazing detail and care but I feel like I can relate to Cloud completely. Really looking forward to your next update!
ridiculous thoughts chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Hi! I just found this story and I'm so happy that you're planning to write more. It's such an engaging and original work! Thanks for fighting your way back to it. :)
sakurahan chapter 29 . 8/20/2015
Omg this story is wonderful I love how you portray Cloud and his struggles of self identity. This fanfiction story also give great advice and it also fun to read. I love it :D.. I would absolutely LOVE to read more chapters. Hope you consider updating this amzing story soon. Please.

Sincerely Sakurahan
Marxou chapter 10 . 7/27/2015
Okay I'm going to try to be constructive instead of just flaming before I stop reading this story all together. In this chapter when Cloud is addressed by Sephiroth, you wasted 5 paragraphs describing that fact. Most of what was said in those paragraphs was 100% unnecessary and even Tolkien probably wouldn't have gone into that much detail in that situation. I won't be bothering to read this story any further so for all I know you could be much better now since time has passed since you wrote this chapter. And you could easily ignore this review too. I don't really care. xD I just thought I'd share my opinion since, as a professional writer, I tend to prefer the constructive opinions to the 'OMFG THIS IS GREAT' opinions. Best of luck and happy writing. *nods*
Marxou chapter 7 . 7/27/2015
You jump scenes a lot and you add a ton of unnecessary characters. So far I've yet to see any actual story. Just random nonsense rambling.
Marxou chapter 5 . 7/27/2015
You've started this story off so bloody slow that the only reason I'm reading it is because I'm apparently a masochist and want to see if it stays that way. xD
Hinatinha chapter 29 . 7/18/2015