Reviews for Invictus
Just A Fan chapter 1 . 2/28
I always see to it to check this fanfic along with Accidental Companions. I know that you might be busy but it is March 2017 and me and my sister is still waiting patiently for an update. We were just college students when we encountered this fanfiction and even if we have work now, we dont forget about. actually, we CAN'T forget about this. It is a good story. Thank you for creating such masterpiece.
Asholeigh chapter 29 . 2/25
Can I just say your update made my day. I do check back on this fic monthly to see if it's updated. I feared it would end up like a favorite of mine called Fusion. So So SO happy its going to continue SOMEDAY. Keep finding that love of writing please 3 We adore it
Sylandria chapter 29 . 2/9
Omg how did I not find this earlier?! It's 423 am and I got to be up at work in like 6 hours and I read the whole damn thing. This piece of work is amazing. 100 incredible and I'm so sad to see the extended hiatus. Your insights into the minds of the characters are amazing. I love granny since the first time I read her. Please, please continue if only for your devoted readers sanity.
Darkas Lyx-Cherry Cat chapter 29 . 12/29/2016
Oh my god, one of the best fic I've ever read! Tell me there is a next chapter. Tell me there is a end. I just fucking love this fic! All of it! The character, the description, the story, it's so perfect! I need you to continue pleaaaaase!
CC
Tears Parallel chapter 29 . 12/20/2016
Just wanted to say that I've just finished rereading Invictus and I am still enchanted with the story you've created. To be honest, I feel as if I've grown up alongside the Cloud you've portrayed - as strange as it sounds, I feel as if I'm vicariously exploring my own identity and perceptions alongside Cloud, although mine is more of acceptance of sexual freedom in others than in myself. While I had felt a bit uncomfortable with the turns the story took before, right now it feels right that Cloud is learning that there is power in confidence and knowing you are, even if in androgyny. This story holds much lessons that I needed to learn, too, and I'm glad to have such topics brought up for the readers' own self-evaluations.

Hope to hear from you soon. I have and will always look forward to another update from this story, as well as how Cloud will blossom into "Death" although in a possibly different way than the canon Cloud does. How does Cruel King come into the story, and how will Cloud, as someone who can so easily switch genders, mature into the Hero (or maybe not)? And, what will change with Jenova and Sephiroth's biological changes in sex? I await the answer.
BorderlineInsanity chapter 29 . 10/4/2016
I. Am. Speachless. My dear, you truly are a Divine among mortals. Your words entrap me. There have been only two writers aside that have done so and both were award winning authors whom have been writing nearly as long as I've been alive.

I sincerely hope you are out there, writing to your hearts content. While I will harbor hope that the Invictus muse bites again, still, you've struck me dumbfounded.

Thank you.
damagectrl.07 chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
I spent an entire week reading this and wow.. I don't even know where to begin. I absolutely love this fic. I have nothing but praise for your writing. This story is unlike any other that I've read. The plot is very intriguing and masterfully written. I'd love to know what happens next! I also like the characterizations in this story. Your portrayal of Cloud, his development and his explorations are just brilliant. I usually don't care much for OCs but I love Dr. McClain! Thank you so much for writing this and for sharing your talent with us. Great job! If you ever decide to continue this, know that I'm on for the ride. Again, thank you!
Lily chapter 29 . 9/15/2016
A Good Day," by Kait Rokowski
Nirome chapter 29 . 7/24/2016
Oh my dear, this was one of the best stories ever! It's so complicated and deep and I totally love Granny and her wisdom, I am actually thinking of writing down some of the things she said (or you said through her) into my quotes notebook. Really made me think deeply. Also, I am horribly on pins about how the story is going to continue (I know it haven't been updated in a while but it's totally worth it if you get back to it again in the future). I am getting wibes of a happy but also tragic endings and as a lover of happy ends I just hope there is gonna be one, it makes me happy and hopeful in my real life, too.
I admire the strength of Cloud, his will and determination and perserverence against all odds. It's very inspiring. Thank you so much for puting (your) soul into this story it shines brightly and touches ours.
Smiling Seshat chapter 2 . 6/8/2016
Will this ever be updated?
She-Hulk chapter 29 . 1/23/2016
By the way, my fellow peers who are in cahoots with me of trying to read as much as smutty, boy-on-boy luvin' stories (key word trying considering our workload) want me to tell you, you gorgeous writer creature. That they absolutely adore you to little bits, and if they could they would kidnap you, feed you ambrosia from their calloused, worshipful hands, and make you a Goddess of the written word. (I'm the one writing this while they are just spewing awe-struck love confessions behind me about you). Hahaha. Cuuuuteee.

Anyway, we know how much work it goes in to your stories cause damn cher! Have you seen the word count on this beast of a story?! It's ridiculously obscene, I believe it's going to get bigger. Heh. Pun.

So, we understand as fellow whipped slaves pertaining to the lovely written craft. We salute you, admire you and behold you to be our intrepid flame that goes forth ahead of us to always have eternal hope in the yonder darkness - that there is a fin to epic stories such as these. We truly appreciate and fervently look forward to future updates of this magnificent, gorgeous beast of a story.

Farewell, my dear writer, until we've been liberated from this cold, deficient educative system of hope-eaters and dream-squashers nary a word or message will greet your eyes til we've broken free. Bidding you adieu and wishing you the best of bunchies,

Your Chattel of Awe-struck Women
XOXOXOXO
She-Hulk chapter 28 . 1/23/2016
Happy New Year's! Hope your having a great one so far. This story is incredibly written, my dear writer, and you have immense talent for the written word. Unbelievably so.
I'm a law student hailing from NYU, and I just needed a break from the workload. How lucky I was to stumble upon your work, because your fabulous writing saved me. Yay! Let me say that this is one of the best stories I've read so far in this fandom. Thankyouthankyou! It was worth every second to read it, Cher.

You portrayed each figure perfectly and I immensely adore you for that, dear writer. Not enough writers can encompass and capture these characters spirits and personas perfectly such as you did.

Good luck and hope to see more of your work/style of writing. Ciao xo :)
Rose chapter 1 . 1/23/2016

Good luck and hope to see more of your work/style of writing. Ciao xo :)

So, we understand as fellow whipped slaves pertaining to the lovely written craft. We salute you, admire you and behold you to be our quivering flame that goes forth ahead of us to always have eternal hope in the yonder darkness - that there is a fin to epic stories such as these. We truly appreciate and fervently look forward to future updates of this magnificent, gorgeous beast of a story.

Farewell, my dear writer until we've been liberated from this cold, deficient educative system of hope-eaters and dream-squashers nary a word or message will greet your eyes til we've broken free. Bidding you adieu and wishing you the best of bunchies,

Your Chattel of Awe-struck Women
XOXOXOXO
Sekre chapter 29 . 1/18/2016
I just spent the last few days binge reading this story. I do hope you continue!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 29 . 12/26/2015
I can't wait for tomorrow's trip. I also am really looking forward to seeing everyone's reaction to Cloud disguise, especially Genesis.