Reviews for Where's Old Brady?
Violet chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
Update!
MitchelMussoForever chapter 7 . 3/14/2014
Update, love it!
MitchelMussoForever chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
Ha! I like that line, "Would you just leave it to the pros?" Funny!
AmorEva Luna chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
Aww poor mikayla plz write more soon! Also i wanna no whn u will b updating ur next ch 4 ur sequel 4 1 of ur stories! Message me whn u can! :)
Violet chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
If you need an idea I have one. Have Mikayla and Makinzie get captured by Sabrina and when Mikayala is in trouble Brady remembers everything he knows about Mikayla even her feelings.
Violet chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
Is this story over?
Violet chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
Hey! Okay so a lot of us are waiting for the next chapter. I am so excited to see it... But is if only you knew over? I think you can make more to it. Thanks for making really great stories! Oh please update your stories soon and maybe right a review to your fans on your review page!
Violet chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
Hey! I am a new reader but I think your stories are great. When will you finish the next chapter of this one and of if only you knew? Or is if only you new done? Anyways I am only asking because this is really good and I am a Brakayla fan and I think the creators should recruit you and use some of your good ideas for the Pair of Kings movie and if Mitchel Musso returns as Brady maybe they will have enough viewers and lovers that they can make Season 4! That is how good I think you are!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
please update , you not update for months
me chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
i practically was told to stop laughing!
Codex chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
Mikayla's so jealous. This is really good.
Yummy42 chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
Haha nice chapter! Aww Mikayla is in denial, Lol...Haha at Makinzie scaring Mikayla and proving her points in the most ironic ways...I feel like that this should be part of the show! Anywho, can't wait for the next chapter!
Bra-Kayla Luver4eva chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
Mikayla is jealous! Amazing chapter, please update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
love the story so far can't wait till th next chapter
kelseychowrocks chapter 6 . 12/31/2012