Reviews for A Lesson In Love
mybookloveaffair chapter 38 . 4/5
I want a naked Edward! lol They are such a precious family! Thank goodness they were able to return home! Looking forward to the next update. Also, Masen is just precious and sweet.
WHO is Laurant's accomplice? LOL no sex in a few weeks and they're going stir crazy. I'm glad Masen wasn't too worried; he is so cute and sweet and his lines make me "AWW" LOL good thing Edward covered Masen's ears, imagine explaining how Auntie Jess was sucking the spunk out of Mike lol. Can't wait for more.
Glad they are home and Masen thought it was just a vacation. Can't wait to find out who the accomplis was and for Edward and Bella to start planning their wedding!
Hetu chapter 38 . 4/1
I'm sorry again .I didn't review u after every chap. But I was so consumed in reading them. Let me tell u I've already read your every story just like others i luvvvvv them u so much for keep me entertaining ...eagarly waiting for next chap..
rocklesson86 chapter 38 . 3/29
I cannot wait for more
Tglenn76 chapter 38 . 3/28
Love the story! Totally floored when I read that Bella has a cat named Twilight, my cat is named twilight. She's a girl though
LittleMoCullen chapter 38 . 3/27
Loved it! Glad that they are home.
Terrabith chapter 38 . 3/27
Great chapter! I really love the dynamic you've built for all the characters! Can't wait for the next chapter and hopefully E outtake!
Kate1386 chapter 38 . 3/26
Welcome back! Happy to see this update and happy to see this little family able to go home
raa15473 chapter 38 . 3/26
Glad they're back home and everyone's back together. I can't wait to read what happens next...
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 38 . 3/26
Oh thank god you're alive! We've missed you! Yes yes of course we want EPOV!
guest chapter 38 . 3/26
Hald hopeld for the reveal of thhe assasin
bobbysgirl1976 chapter 38 . 3/26
Thee question should be "Who doesn't want a naked Edward?" (lol) you my sweetie have been very missed. I hope life is treating you well now! That was a lot that this chapter covered and all worth the wait. I get the feeling Bella's carrying a little something within hmmmm? READ YOU SOON : D
guest chapter 32 . 3/26
Well call charlie to arrest tanya for hurting Esme get the restraing order now the judge as her miss deeds to reference to
AnakinSmom chapter 38 . 3/26
Nice to have them back home and back in bed alone!
2,255 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »