Reviews for The Mask is Removed
dark4858 chapter 15 . 4/23/2014
Ruka is dead..why she is alive in this chapter?nice story by the way..thanks for ur hardwork
KxZ fan girl chapter 16 . 7/14/2013
please cheer up! im here! update soon ya! yr story is interesting! :D cheer up
Guest chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
I really love your story so much, can't get enough of wasn't Ruka dead in the first chapter, then how is she alive in Chapter 15?
Redthorn13 chapter 16 . 7/6/2013
Please don't put your story on hold!:(
I really like this fic and there's always going to be someone who unfairly flames with no sense or constructive criticism.
Its actually a major problem now.
Forget about it because you know ALL YOUR FANS ARE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU! ;)
Redx)
NamiZexi chapter 16 . 7/4/2013
Take your time. Your writing is good. :) if you ever feel you need some help/beta work, just private message me. .
cyhap chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
hehe zero's mad at kaname again...his mood swings! hope u get your muse back soon...really want more
NamikazeMia chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
kaname is a bastard just because zero supposedly coundnt give birth cheated on him at least he could had cofronted him first
JokerSakamaki chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
As much as I love KaZe all lovey-dovey, gotta love it when Zero is seriously pissed at Kaname. Whole chapter actually made me laugh. Thanks for the update.
Lio chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
Sorry i don't get it zéro was prégnant with twins, where are they? You only write about yami!
cyhap chapter 12 . 2/15/2013
WHAT?! zero just seem to have forgiven kaname just like that?! zero should be mad at kaname! and omg zero's pregnant again! (and so soon too)
ItsRandom chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
Wow zero pregnant again? Hope this time kaname will stay faithful to him and zero wont run away. And maybe that weird "accent" of theit chikd to change? Hope for an update
Strawberry Sauce chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
I loved this chapter, I'm so happy Zero and Kaname are back together! The last bit was funny, I can imagine Aidou managing to do something like that! Please keep updating!
KxZ fan girl chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
The newest chapter is not available! Not in the list! :(
KxZ fan girl chapter 11 . 2/7/2013
Girl how about aurora whereas boy roki.
Unmei no Kaze chapter 10 . 2/6/2013