Reviews for Grieving
Sweet Genocide chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Sad but very lovely. Royai forever! Thank you so much for sharing.
BrookieKomTrikru chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
It was so good tears streamed down my face. Love this so much
Soulthero chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This was really well written. Really. The emotion this evokes as well as the vivid imagery is absolutely stunning. Really well done and keep going. Never stop this kind of writing because this is fantastic. I can't wait to see what else you can cook up!
The Lord of Insomnia chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Well...that was sad. Great story just...sad. One of my stories was pretty sad too. I loved thi even if it was as sad as hell but oh well nice job!
WanderingTroubadour chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
This was beautifully heart-wrenching. Your description of Riza's pain was wonderfully written, and you made me choke up a little (although the tightness in my throat could have just been from my god-awful cold, but I'd like to think that it came from this lovely little piece here). I like to think that, although Riza would be torn apart by Roy's death, she would continue to follow his dream for a better Amestris. I'm glad that we seem to agree on this. XD Anyway, my original intention was to read just one little fic before going to bed, but it would appear that I must now find one of a fluffier origin so my heart will stop hurting.
Thank you for sharing this tragic piece, and I do hope that you will continue to write. :)