Reviews for Changing Tides
GreyMurphy chapter 12 . 4/20
I’m very impressed with this little tidbit with the Hulk. I’ve always thought he emerged as a way for Bruce to somehow survive the radiation, and I was so happy when the movies echoed this sentiment. I’m very glad you included this. Great job with both this story and the prequel, very well executed idea.
NeKo and Tori in one chapter 35 . 3/3
OMG!OMG!OMG! Ah! First of all, this comment kind of goes for both this and the prequel, I love the way you combined the two fandoms, Harry as Tony fits so fucking well. I loved that Harry actually was woken up and started learning and actually started to be Tony as oposed to merely playing him, at least it felt to me like he started to combine both and be closer to being one person with different sides instead of someone who is acting out someone else's life. Really awesome.
I also liked the way he interacted with the avengers, especially how he was angry for clint cause that friendship is sooo perfect. It broke my heart a bit, but at the same time his not telling anybody about his condition is so typically Harry! This teaser at the end really makes me hope for more, because yes I'm pumped for these two to interacdt and get to know each other and maybe become friends or something... But also, those one-shots you said were possibly comming and set in this universe, I'm totally here for those, two, so
please
(However I also am aware that this is an old story and you might have moved on and in that case I'll just thank you for the great entertainment)
Usagia94 chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Oh my, this is...Magnificent! I haven’t read many stories like this as I normally find them to either be too out of character or a bit ridiculous but this was perfect! I read both the books in one day and I couldn’t put it down!

If I EVER write something even a smidgen as good as this I will be amazed! Good work!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/9/2017
worst fic ever don't read
Alytiger chapter 33 . 1/29/2017
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Alytiger chapter 28 . 1/29/2017
Oh yay Coulson is going to live!
Alytiger chapter 26 . 1/29/2017
oh god. FUCK FUCK FUCK
Alytiger chapter 25 . 1/29/2017
OH JESUS CHRIST IS HE OKAY NOW?
Alytiger chapter 23 . 1/28/2017
Fucking Jesus
Alytiger chapter 16 . 1/28/2017
Poor Harry :(
Alytiger chapter 12 . 1/28/2017
HULK SIT ON TOP! hulk no XD I love it
LARGE WATER? yas hulk building sand castles
Alytiger chapter 9 . 1/28/2017
Oh Bruce. I love him.
Alytiger chapter 8 . 1/28/2017
"our little Lupin" my heart
Alytiger chapter 2 . 1/28/2017
Oh no. It's degrading or whatever.
snowlikestardust chapter 35 . 9/15/2016
Oh, this is so good! Please publish the next one!