Reviews for Changing Tides
IforIgnore chapter 25 . 5/14/2013
Great chapter, poor Clint, I love the idea of Selvig and him being able to talk when not screaming.
I saw IM3 too, it wasn't the best one (bit silly at points) but it wasn't bad. I need to rewatch it because I missed a few things the first time.
Anyway, update again soon please! :)
Malix2 chapter 25 . 5/14/2013
An okay chapter. Regarding the note. I kinda vote against the IM3 line, I was kinda disppointed with it, especially with how they ended it. Also tony's lines didn't seem to have the same comedy punch that they had in the other movies.
GRIMMtheBITCH'1 chapter 25 . 5/14/2013
I agree with you, but at the same time Tony had to break eventually. Me myself would have prefered if atony at least kept the ARC REACTOR. I understand the whole Mechanic thing but as he said, "I am Ironman" they are not seperate. I just wonder why they had deviated from the comics/cartoons and general Ironman/Tony Stark like that. Though Idon't blame him from getting the shrapnel removed.
Jostanos chapter 25 . 5/14/2013
YOU PASS!
FLAWLESS VICTORY!
Evci chapter 25 . 5/14/2013
More please !
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 25 . 5/14/2013
Wow. That was intense. And the first time I've read a fic with Clint's POV in that situations. Annnnnnnnd I now have a fear of people poking around in my head and making me do things I wouldn't normally do under certain situations. Still, wonderful interlude! :D
xDarklightx chapter 25 . 5/14/2013
Update soon.
Serpent91 chapter 24 . 5/12/2013
Well written! Very well done indeed!
rio95000 chapter 24 . 5/12/2013
Just found this - never seen anything like these stories. Keep up the great work!
IforIgnore chapter 24 . 5/11/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter, Clint! :)
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 24 . 5/11/2013
Great chapter, this is moving along nicely. I hope there will be more soon.
TrenchcoatMan chapter 24 . 5/11/2013
Just saw Iron Man 3, it was good, prolly better than 2 easily.

Yay Bruce n Harry

-TCM
Azera-v chapter 24 . 5/10/2013
Yea new chapter! Can't wait to see Clint again. Plus always great to see Loki and Harry interacting. Will Harry being "master of death" come iinto play at all?
Mariquita-Gatanegra chapter 24 . 5/10/2013
Yay chapter! :3 Love this.
Malix2 chapter 24 . 5/10/2013
Great new chapter, keep up the excellent work. :)
462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »