Reviews for Changing Tides
Alytiger chapter 12 . 1/28/2017
HULK SIT ON TOP! hulk no XD I love it
LARGE WATER? yas hulk building sand castles
Alytiger chapter 9 . 1/28/2017
Oh Bruce. I love him.
Alytiger chapter 8 . 1/28/2017
"our little Lupin" my heart
Alytiger chapter 2 . 1/28/2017
Oh no. It's degrading or whatever.
snowlikestardust chapter 35 . 9/15/2016
Oh, this is so good! Please publish the next one!
stevefocus chapter 35 . 9/6/2016
Good story, shame you have not done a sequel.
Ezmerelda chapter 35 . 6/7/2016
What a ride! I'm having sympathetic chest pains just reading about it.

Great story, you've seamlessly melded two seemingly incompatible stories into one very interesting, riveting tale.

Thanks for writing! -"-
VariegatedMosaic chapter 35 . 5/21/2016
Wow. This series is amazing. Please continue.
Jk chapter 35 . 4/30/2016
OMG I did not expect that! I love it! When will you post the new story? I can't wait for it!
ShadowTomes chapter 35 . 4/28/2016
Ok, so, I read both stories back to back and I gotta say I love it. Well done. I'd be very interested in reading a continuation.
SavageNymphXII chapter 35 . 4/26/2016
This was AWESOME! Though I urge you to continue it, I mean you leave us with Tony/Harry not having a "cure" and with vagueness going on with Loki! So much plotting ahead. I can feel it just itching to come out.
SavageNymphXII chapter 23 . 4/26/2016
Wait a minute... You went to MegaCon, as in the one in Orlando?! I live like two hours from there and have tentative plans to go this year to MegaCon again. Small world.. Sorry, not much of a review but I saw that in your note and couldn't resist. I'm still in love with this. Kept reading it throughout the day while at work lol! I actually quite enjoy the short-ish chapters. Very well done!
articuno13 chapter 18 . 4/19/2016
Mistake found :p you Have Clint stuffing his foot in his mouth instead of his food.
Silo chapter 35 . 4/18/2016
This is fucking awesome. I cannot wait for your sequel.
Aharah Musici chapter 35 . 4/3/2016
Thanks for the ride, it was a really good story! I truly enjoyed this fic and wish you luck on your next one too!
463 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »