Reviews for Changing Tides
victoria chapter 33 . 11/24/2015
this is awesome please update again soon.
Malix2 chapter 33 . 11/24/2015
Great new chapter, keep up the excellent work. :) I'll be looking forward to reading more. :)
Espied7 chapter 33 . 11/24/2015
Hi not dead after all! Glad to hear from you :) and I wasn't too stressed about waiting for this chapter, but I may die if you don't update soon with this one (get it, because I'm not sure about what's happening to Tony, and he may die? Okay, pretty lame but hey...) thanks for writing!
JadedKrystal chapter 33 . 11/24/2015
cant wait for the ending...I really wonder how harry will figure the poisoning part since in the original movies that is long over done with. and really looking forward to everyone's reactions of finding out he was dying in the first place...please update soon. this story is really awesome. will definitely look forward to sequel as well.
Azera-v chapter 33 . 11/23/2015
Holy Crap! You're Alive! And a Cliffy? WTF! FML
Mystic 777 chapter 33 . 11/23/2015
Oh man... Dying at the same time makes it all the more dramatic... I hope he survives to get chewed out.
Akayuki Novak chapter 33 . 11/23/2015
*soft breath of air, not hard enough to be a sigh* Well... we'll see how things go.
Amyethious chapter 32 . 10/3/2015
please update soon
xDarklightx chapter 32 . 6/17/2015
I like it.
creativesm75 chapter 32 . 6/15/2015
interesting. I like .
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 32 . 6/15/2015
I love this story I'm looking forward to reading more. :)
Akayuki Novak chapter 32 . 6/13/2015
...I just feel really sorry for Loki right now.
Azera-v chapter 32 . 6/8/2015
Love it! Please do continue, I love your idea of a Harry/Tony blend.
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 32 . 6/7/2015
Thanks for the latest update!
Addict to Fanfics chapter 32 . 6/7/2015
He needs to be like this? I like Loki like this. More depth and despair in him, less childish tantrum. Looking forward to the next chapter.
462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »