Reviews for Ascent - I
misuky7 chapter 53 . 12/23/2016
Poor Lore, I mean I know he is kinda an asset but Anna was good for him. I do so hope they have a good ending when I read the sequel. :3
theworldastage chapter 21 . 11/16/2016
Intense! Fantastic job on all the action in this story.
theworldastage chapter 15 . 11/16/2016
Data and Anna finally talk!
theworldastage chapter 11 . 11/16/2016
I like seeing Lore and Anna's relationship building, such as this interaction while she's helping him.
theworldastage chapter 8 . 11/16/2016
All I have to say is, Lore's frustration is amusing :)
theworldastage chapter 5 . 11/16/2016
Fantastic job on the hearing. Great nod to history with including Devin (I just saw 3x08 the other day!). All the pieces and motivations fell together perfectly, and the buildup to the ultimate surprise at the end was great.
theworldastage chapter 3 . 11/16/2016
(It took some time, but I finally came back to read this story!)

In this chapter, I like how you lay out the science and, for lack of a better term, "psychology" of characters and the situation. Nice job!
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 40 . 3/30/2016
This was great!
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
This is actually quite excellent :) Hope you haven't left the fandom!
theworldastage chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
I wanted to say it is absolutely awesome that you are writing Lore! You stories are on my list to read when I get a chance - and I am very excited. Looking forward to it :)
QueenNaberrie chapter 53 . 8/26/2015
BRAVO! I really enjoyed this story. It's so well written. Lore progressive change was perfect. I'm glad that Data and Lore also were able to start having more of a brotherly relationship. At least it was starting to head in that direction.

Poor Anna. I hope she finds out the truth in the sequel. Reading on...
ClockworkScales chapter 53 . 9/13/2014
I'm not sure why you felt the need to repeat the final chapters in broken up form, it's not like I was going to reread the same passages again. In all honesty I felt the end was a bit lacklustre, despite being accurate - as far as speculation goes for what Lore would have done.

That aside, I really enjoyed this story. You built the relationship between Lore and Anna very well and although I understand Reed had to be single minded to get where he was, he felt a bit one dimensional at times - not your fault, just a character thing.

My favorite chapter was when Anna was fixing Lore's arm after he protected her from the ship. The sexual tension could be felt from a mile away (or through the internet). Anyway, well done! You write very well.
SigmaBlackSheep chapter 53 . 1/16/2014
I'll keep it short and sweet: Ascent I is a fanfic *GEM*. Rarely do we see writers stay so true to the characters. This compares to Gina L. Dartt's substantial and excellent work around ST:VOY! But the best was finding out that Ascent II and III have already been published. Because, though a strong Data fan, Lore has definitely been growing on me! Thank you SO MUCH Lydia Gastrell!
Tenderfoots chapter 17 . 6/16/2013
Oooooh, maaaaaaan! This is amazing! I adore this! I'm like, spazzing out over here!
Atomic struck'ya chapter 31 . 6/16/2013
Go Lore! :) Larson had it coming! Great writing, you've turned one of the villains of TNG into a likeable character whilst retaining his correct personality traits.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »