Reviews for The Crossover
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
I am really shock how little reviews there are! THIS IS THE PERFECT SEQUEL TO END! I really liked the fact that you based the story on Tori's perspective as in the trilogy i had find her quite unwanted despite trying her best to make things work! And the reckoning didnt talk much about Simon and Tori being siblings! Well done! Best sequel yet!
shadowcatbrat918 chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Amazing story, I loved reading about them growing into a close group and everyone was in completely in character, although when they all finally meet in the books I'm a little afraid that it'll fall flat for me now that I've read this :) Really hoping Tori and Daniel become cannon. Basically I'm just trying to phrase 'this was freaking awesome' using a wider vocabulary and without too much fan-girling :D
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
This is great! I hope you continue very soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I love Tori. I really do. And your story is greeeeeat. So please continue soon.
Hope Shalott chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Great story.

I've only read up to the first book of Maya's trilogy so I'm familiar with about half of these characters but you make the others so rounded that I don't feel I am lacking on the background.

Tori is a wonderful character and you write her perfectly as someone who is discovering herself and finding her place amongst the group.

Well done xx