Reviews for Shattered Memories
Emberwind8 chapter 34 . 5/3/2014
Awesome story!
Pancake Burrito chapter 33 . 4/19/2013
-Slow, sarcastic clap-

Well, that was cool. She lasted pretty damn long. Death scene seemed a bit rushed, though... Yeah...

No poem for you. It's a small petty victory for me :P.
Necklace of Rope chapter 34 . 3/31/2013
Hi there!

The story has come to an end now. Let me tell you that it was very entertaining all along and that you did a very good job :)

Congratulations to Rhett (and to her creator xD) for winning. I think her victory was quite realistic, she was tough and prepared from the very beginning. Although she now is a broken victor, which I find realistic too, no one could go through the Games and come out undamaged.
As for my tribute Cassie, I never really expected her to come this far and much less to win (she was fourth! That's awesome!) so I'm very glad she did, no hard feelings at all. You wrote her well, and she managed to go through the Arena still being true to herself and not turning into some deranged bitch xD So yeah, thank you for that :)
All the final fights were exciting and well written, Sedna's final words were so full of hatred xDD And I'm glad siva wasn't driven by hate in her final moments and that in the end she managed to find herself.

Good luck with your future stories, i'm sure you'll do great! :)
Dramatic Gleek chapter 34 . 3/30/2013
So Rhett is a broken victor. Kind of expected that. She was weepy throughout. Anyways, great story, and I am glad to submit to your next!
Dramatic Gleek chapter 33 . 3/30/2013
Rhett won, huh? Alright. I was never too fond of her, but I guess it was better than Peytro or Curtis. I'll go read the epilogue!
Dramatic Gleek chapter 32 . 3/30/2013
Aaand Maria died. Oh well. It was her time. I had a feeling Natalie and Tiberius would die too. They never really did much of anything. Jacinth too? Wow. Go Sedna then! Or Siva, but she'll die next, I know it.
On to the next chapter!
Dramatic Gleek chapter 31 . 3/30/2013
I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T REVIEWED I AM AN AWFUL HUMAN BEING.
Roman: I like the contrast between the arena and Eight. Kinda sad they prefer the arena.
June: Poor June. Had most of her body burned away. At least she had a proper goodbye.
Sedna: Sedna didn't kill Maria! Yay! She probably does next chapter though. But it's nice to know they're sticking together for now.
Siva: Poor girl. D: She's all alone, and she'll probably die soon. And she's suffering a relapse. Poor little thing.
Roman: Well that was a fast death. Rhett is all alone too. She'll probably die too.
On to the next chapter.
AC chapter 33 . 3/29/2013
And I suppose that tributes can only be submitted via pm... *angry sigh*
The world is so mean.
KicktotheTeeth chapter 33 . 3/29/2013
Wow I never would have thought Rhett was going to win... I mean I guess I just expected it to be like last time where she comes close by dies. With that last part for Sedna I was so sure Rhett was going to die.
Thank you so much and I really am sorry for anyone whose character had to die. They were all such amazing characters.
In accordance to Escape is not an Option I obviously won't submit a tribute to compete but I will try to get a bloodbath tribute for you so that you don't have to kill a non-bloodbath.
I can't believe this story is coming to an end... congrats on finishing your second story Sparrow
SweetNature chapter 33 . 3/29/2013
Yay Rhett WON! I wanted her to win judging by the poll...I think at least I put Rhett still,

CONGRATS TO THE 61ST ANNUAL HUNGER GAMES VICTOR: FROM DISTRICT 8...RHETT EVERS!

Whoever's tribute is Rhett's congratulations!
Fuego500 chapter 33 . 3/29/2013
At least Rhett was the winner, I can only imagine if Curtis would have had an ally like her how boss they would have been. But at least Curtis has closure, and I will be sending in another tribute for the sequel, maybe even win.
Jael.Rice.1 chapter 33 . 3/29/2013
Sigh.
Wish it was Sedna. I would have loved to see the look on Monica's face when she saw her come back.

Congrats, Rhett.

So unfair, I reviewed every chapter for both stories!
Necklace of Rope chapter 32 . 3/29/2013
Hi there!

Woah, Natalie's nightmare was certainly creepy, an intense way to start the chapter :)
I find it strange that Peridot had the time and will to write a diary in the Arena, but the use of it to make us understand her a little bit better was great. And then a mutt killed Jacinth, but at least his last thoughts were pretty epic and interesting ('I am not scared. I am not weak. I am just human.' I just loved those lines xD)
And then, we officially no longer have a Career group. Sedna and Maria separated, and just after that Maria died. I'm glad she was at least at peace with herself.
Finally, what an emotive ending to a chapter. Natalie and Tiberius finally declare their love to each other, and then they die. I like to think that their death by fire wasn't as terrible as it would have been if each of them had been on their own...

Wow, only two chapters left. I really can't wait to see what happens, it'll be quite epic I believe. So yeah, I can't wait for the next update! :D
AC chapter 31 . 3/28/2013
Why is Cassie not mentioned?! Anthony DID just die! What is she thinking about?
AC chapter 32 . 3/28/2013
That was depressing. I wanted Natalie to win! *pout*
You said she and Tiberius were from 9, but you labeled them as 10!
I KNEW they'd kiss at SOME point, although that wasn't exactly what I expected...