Reviews for Kingdom of Stars
Aya K chapter 17 . 4/6
Please come back! I'm new to Hakuoki but I definitely favor Kazama in the series. I have to say this is the best fanfiction out there on Kazama. It is written perfectly and you focus on keeping the flow of the story interesting and realistic to his character. I really love it and I know it's been awhile but please continue. You are a great writer and I would love to read the ending of such a great story.
PrettyRecklessLaura chapter 17 . 3/23
Can't wait for more!
WinterEveOrchid chapter 17 . 11/21/2016
This is one of the few well written kazamaoc stories and it saddens me that it hasn't been updated in 3 years. I hope you're going to continue writing it
Guest chapter 17 . 4/29/2016
Who is she looking for?
Keisuke Kitsuna chapter 17 . 10/23/2015
This is still the best Kazama chikage story!:)
Kazama Akira chapter 17 . 6/1/2015
Amazing!
Kazama Akira chapter 17 . 5/29/2015
So cool! I wonder is you could do a series on YouTube?! I wish you could! I hope you make more chapters about my Onii- chan Chikge!
kazama forever chapter 17 . 3/24/2015
please update! i love this story and want to know what happens next!
musicalgemstones chapter 17 . 1/30/2015
Please update! I really want to know what happens next!
Kitsune Kyubi chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
I love it!Please update soon!I want to know what Kazama said and what will happen to them?!Good Luck in updating.(-)/
KrazyxLove chapter 17 . 7/18/2014
I KNOW IT'S BEEN A YEAR BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE
Guest chapter 17 . 7/17/2014
Please don't stop writing now!I was really excited to find out who she is searching for so please continue and update as soon as you canī¸This story is great and you have really captured Kazama's character!Keep up the good work!
Mariko85 chapter 17 . 5/19/2014
Please update. I really want to read the next chapter of your awesome story!
evanna91 chapter 17 . 4/6/2014
This is amazinggggggggggggggg but I see it has not been uploaded in a long time :( please do!
shoujok chapter 17 . 4/3/2014