Reviews for Kingdom of Stars
evanna91 chapter 17 . 4/6
This is amazinggggggggggggggg but I see it has not been uploaded in a long time :( please do!
shoujok chapter 17 . 4/3
PLEASE REVIEW!
Annoying chapter 17 . 3/3
I can't wait for the next chapter :3
TheSadMachine chapter 6 . 1/25
I don't know what to type for this review. Other than "I liked the chappie!"
TheSadMachine chapter 5 . 1/25
Sweet chapter.
Anime lover0331 chapter 17 . 12/29/2013
I found the youtube video you made for this story and was like
Well ill give it a chance, Hakuouki fanfics are rare, but don't expect much from it
Though this story is amazing, such a shame its on hiatus, please continue it, I love how you really grasp the way Kazama is, in the anime I hated him for doing what he did to the Shinsengumi, but I think the game might show this side of him (I don't have it but I've read the game routes from a blog)
I love this story, please continue it, it's well detailed and interesting. You made me like Kazama almost as much as the Shinsengumi
Captaintsukiko34 chapter 17 . 12/20/2013
This is so good!Please update as soon as you can.
Hannah chapter 17 . 12/9/2013
Please update! This is the best I've read!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/8/2013
I really, really, realllllyyyy like this story! More please!
TheSadMachine chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
So addicting!
TheSadMachine chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
Truly genius work here. I feel privileged to even read this. haha
TheSadMachine chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
Ahhh! I'm so hooked! No way of return now!
lizziecats chapter 17 . 12/2/2013
I really like this story, I hope you update soon lol
I love the development going on between Karoi and Kazuma! I mean its so like Kazuma to treat humans like there nothing but mere weak insects rushing to there deaths, however were being show gradually that he's starting to develop concern and possible feelings for Karoi since I've noticed in the past couple chapters that he's been showing signs of wanting to keep her safe and well, even to the point where when she was feeling sick he wanted to leave her behind so that she wouldn't needlessly be killed in battle. I can't wait to see how their relationship blossoms as more chapters are released lol

I also have one question that's be bugging me for some time, does Karoi have an illness or something? I ask this because she seems to be sick and has been taking some kind of medicine. There's also the point that she's in a rush to find this person from the shinsengumi for a reason we have yet to fully be told. So I was just under the impression that she may have some illness and didn't have much time left and that's why she's in such a rush to find this man from the shinsengumi. If I'm wrong then I apologize for letting my imagination get the better of me!

There's also the mystery behind the X vial that she's been carrying with her!
I'm constantly wondering what it is and it does as well as wondering how Kazuma knows of it and why he tells her to keep it hidden!?

I have so many things from this story that I want to find out about that its nearly impossible for me to get it out of my head lol
So I applauded you for your excellent writing talent and I look for to what you revel in your next chapters to come :)
TheSadMachine chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
The trailer brought me here and "here" is where I shall stay. o.o
Captaintsukiko34 chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
Lovin' the story. Please update soon!