Reviews for Kingdom of Stars
Kazama Akira chapter 17 . 6/1
Kazama Akira chapter 17 . 5/29
So cool! I wonder is you could do a series on YouTube?! I wish you could! I hope you make more chapters about my Onii- chan Chikge!
kazama forever chapter 17 . 3/24
please update! i love this story and want to know what happens next!
musicalgemstones chapter 17 . 1/30
Please update! I really want to know what happens next!
Kitsune Kyubi chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
I love it!Please update soon!I want to know what Kazama said and what will happen to them?!Good Luck in updating.(-)/
KrazyxLove chapter 17 . 7/18/2014
Guest chapter 17 . 7/17/2014
Please don't stop writing now!I was really excited to find out who she is searching for so please continue and update as soon as you canī¸This story is great and you have really captured Kazama's character!Keep up the good work!
Mariko85 chapter 17 . 5/19/2014
Please update. I really want to read the next chapter of your awesome story!
evanna91 chapter 17 . 4/6/2014
This is amazinggggggggggggggg but I see it has not been uploaded in a long time :( please do!
shoujok chapter 17 . 4/3/2014
Annoying chapter 17 . 3/3/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter :3
TheSadMachine chapter 6 . 1/25/2014
I don't know what to type for this review. Other than "I liked the chappie!"
TheSadMachine chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
Sweet chapter.
Anime lover0331 chapter 17 . 12/29/2013
I found the youtube video you made for this story and was like
Well ill give it a chance, Hakuouki fanfics are rare, but don't expect much from it
Though this story is amazing, such a shame its on hiatus, please continue it, I love how you really grasp the way Kazama is, in the anime I hated him for doing what he did to the Shinsengumi, but I think the game might show this side of him (I don't have it but I've read the game routes from a blog)
I love this story, please continue it, it's well detailed and interesting. You made me like Kazama almost as much as the Shinsengumi
CaptainTsukiko chapter 17 . 12/20/2013
This is so good!Please update as soon as you can.