Reviews for Figmentum
Kayozm chapter 1 . 5/22
Now be honest, you thought if this plot after writing Edward in The Loving Kind, didn’t you? (Haven’t read anything but the summary, just had to comment!)
AnakinSmom chapter 18 . 8/3/2019
This was such an interesting story! I can imagine it happens to writers more than we know.
She loved, she learned and she came out of it with such a greater understanding of her own life. What more can you ask?
Thank you for sharing this with all of us.
And sorry it has taken me so long to find this gem!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 18 . 2/4/2019
Awwww, I kept thinking a REAL Edward would show up.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 11 . 2/3/2019
Found this on an old reading list. Still trying to figure this out!
Paolina Beke H chapter 18 . 8/12/2018
This is so bittersweet. I mean, as I start reading I knew a traditional HEA wasn't going to happen, but it's still very hard to take in.
Thanks for taking the chance to write a story like this, you're amazing! Saludos
Patriciadiane chapter 3 . 2/18/2018
Alice and Jasperbetrayal
TwiTwiAgain chapter 3 . 10/25/2017
So like a guy, Jasper. *shakes head*
TwiTwiAgain chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
I can relate to Bella.
SnowshoeBombay chapter 18 . 6/5/2017
This, this is such a powerful ending and omg I want to cry. I really want to cry - scratch that, I am crying.

Thank you for writing.
ImYours1901 chapter 18 . 2/24/2017
this story was just so amazing! thank you for sharing it xx
Guest chapter 18 . 2/15/2017
Lovely.
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 6 . 12/28/2016
I am so, said with emphasis, hooked on this story. I desperately need to go to bed but cannot as there are more words to read.
LAB1 chapter 18 . 10/23/2016
This was a really good story and I'm all sad to see it end! It's also odd that I can't figure out what country you are from. I'm usually pretty good, but I can't figure it out this time. Your writing style is very American, but you use words that most wouldn't and describe trees and such that I've never heard of. I almost want to say Australian as you referenced the country, but you don't speak like any Aussie that I've met or read from. I lived there for a bit and your syntax is all wrong. Quite peculiar and interesting!
Kopec82 chapter 18 . 2/2/2016
Oh shit Its o de like ...
irelandk chapter 18 . 1/27/2016