Reviews for Figmentum
TheAuburnRose chapter 18 . 3/25
Wow! This was just an incredible story. The pictures you paint with words. I'm blown away. The emotions you pulled out of me with this story... I should not be tearing up at the thought of Edward going away... and yet. Well done! BRAVO!
they call me red chapter 18 . 3/4
How the hell did I find a 10 year old piece of work this good and just now finding out about it?! This was amazing. I cried when she let Edward go. So, so good. And, Charlie, he was chef’s kiss adorable. Like the kinda dad we all wish we had
Freya chapter 18 . 10/16/2021
Such a beautiful story! Thank you for your amazing Bella!
Freya chapter 5 . 10/16/2021
OMG! So cute! I really love your story!
Alina Nyx chapter 1 . 7/5/2021
This is so beautiful and unique and heartbreaking at the same time. This is a HEA, I guess, but not a usual one. More about self love and understanding. But, I kept thinking that Edward would show up until the last paragraph.
Kayozm chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
Now be honest, you thought if this plot after writing Edward in The Loving Kind, didn’t you? (Haven’t read anything but the summary, just had to comment!)
AnakinSmom chapter 18 . 8/3/2019
This was such an interesting story! I can imagine it happens to writers more than we know.
She loved, she learned and she came out of it with such a greater understanding of her own life. What more can you ask?
Thank you for sharing this with all of us.
And sorry it has taken me so long to find this gem!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 18 . 2/4/2019
Awwww, I kept thinking a REAL Edward would show up.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 11 . 2/3/2019
Found this on an old reading list. Still trying to figure this out!
Paolina Beke H chapter 18 . 8/12/2018
This is so bittersweet. I mean, as I start reading I knew a traditional HEA wasn't going to happen, but it's still very hard to take in.
Thanks for taking the chance to write a story like this, you're amazing! Saludos
Patriciadiane chapter 3 . 2/18/2018
Alice and Jasperbetrayal
TwiTwiAgain chapter 3 . 10/25/2017
So like a guy, Jasper. *shakes head*
TwiTwiAgain chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
I can relate to Bella.
SnowshoeBombay chapter 18 . 6/5/2017
This, this is such a powerful ending and omg I want to cry. I really want to cry - scratch that, I am crying.

Thank you for writing.
ImYours1901 chapter 18 . 2/24/2017
this story was just so amazing! thank you for sharing it xx
1,094 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »