Reviews for Figmentum
Beans827 chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
Maybe someone should tell her that she can continue their story in the land of Fanfiction? LOL! But yes, I can see it needs to end. For her to figure out how it ends. And then maybe find her own Edward? I hope!
Beans827 chapter 14 . 5/20/2013
The line between reality and her imagination is blurring more and more. Love it.
Beans827 chapter 13 . 5/20/2013
Oh man...that hurt. Eventhough we only saw a little Garrett and Peter, that really really hurt. It is amazing how we really come to care for these fictional characters. Just a testament to how well you are doing writing this!
Beans827 chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
Ahhh, that was cute about him ALWAYS having a pen. So glad that came out. And OMG, now you are adding in her other writings? Geesh, you are a glutton for punishment. I thought for sure she would read something about Rosalie to him but then there was Rachel and Alistair. Very clever but it's got to be hard to keep up with everyone! Phew.
Beans827 chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
Oh darn, I was hoping that her Edward might be someone Liam works with and would be at the bar that night. I am so loving this though.
Beans827 chapter 10 . 5/20/2013
I cannot even see how you are keeping these worlds straight between her reality, her written world and then her imaginary Edward. it is SOOO gooD! Really, this is good enough to publish, I think. I love how it is all Intertwining. And yes, I knew Jasper would run to Alice! Did Alice assume Jasper had told Bella? Otherwise she was very rude there.
Beans827 chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
This is just SOOO good! And I saw a bit of your infinite knowledge of wine seep out in this chapter. As well as maybe your culinary knowledge as well? Hmmmm...very very VERY cool!
Beans827 chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
This really is so cool. In reality, a simple love story between a boy and a girl who met in a coffee shop would not be novel-worthy. There would have to be a villain who tries to break them up or deep dark secrets that keep them apart. But the way you are weaving THIS story is phenomenal. I am really enjoying it. I do hope she finds her Edward at some point. But much like her, I am waiting for mine to crawl out of this big monitor screen in front of me and say "Honey, I'm home!" ;-)
Beans827 chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
Good for her...just give into it. Of course, we are all guilty of falling for fictitious Edward Cullen or we wouldn't be here in the first place. ;-)
Beans827 chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
I am with Bella. I want her fictitious Edward to be real! I still say she should hang around pediatric wards! HA. He IS Pediaticward! That's funny. Sorry...It's late and I've spent the last 4 hours at the ballpark watching other parents' kids play the game my son no longer likes playing. I needed a laugh.
Beans827 chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
Okay, so in this instance, I was not sorry to see Jasper go. He probably went straight to boink Alice anyway. But I am enjoying how Bella's story is unfolding in her mind, scene by scene but not necessarily in a flowing rhythm. Is that how it comes to you? It's fascinating to see how each author differs. And then finally, all I've got to say is that Bella needs to go hang around the backside of a hospital durning the morning shift change. Perhaps she could find her Edward on his way home to sleep!
Beans827 chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Well, that totally backfired on Jasper. But I think he is right. And she was man enough to agree. I hope he has a happy life. C'ya! Okay, so I have to go to bed now so I too will c'ya in the morning.
Beans827 chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Hmmmm...I am a little conflicted here. I get that Jasper feels ignored because she is always busy writing, but that's what art does to it's artist. It pulls them in until it spits them back out. This is who she is and obviously has been since childhood. He either needs to accept that or he needs to move on. Oh, and BTW, I loved this line "The sand is warm between my toes, as if the day's sun is stored in each grain." That was just one of the many images that you left for me to enjoy.
Beans827 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Hi there. I will start by saying that I am already a fan of yours. I've been reading Terroir from close to the beginning and your knowledge of wine AMAZES me. But reading that is not how I got here. I just finished reading Vancouver Canuck Girl's Seven Year Itch and I decided that from now on, I would pick my next fic to read from the list of the previous author's favorites. She seems to be a big fan of yours and I can see why. This chapter just totally sucked me in. I love your imagery and use of words. Really beautiful. But I see Bella is in quite a predicament. I am not fond of Jasper at the moment. so I must read on and see where this goes. Thanks for sharing it.
TheMrsW chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
Oye I'm impatient. Loving the build up though.
1,083 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »