Reviews for Figmentum
amelia chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
most peaceful breakup ever.
amelia chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
i really like this!
amelia chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
beautiful writing!
Beans827 chapter 18 . 5/21/2013
Wow...so, it's done. Gotta say that I really enjoyed that. I can totally see why Bella had to come to terms with who she is meant to be. Doesn't mean I don't want her to find her Edward. I guess I am a little like Renee in that vein. But it's good to know that she is okay with who she is. I think I jumped into the first relationship that came a long worrying that there would never be another, so I like the fact that she just wants to be for herself. I hope to instill that into my daughter. Really really great job and thanks SO much for sharing that. Blessings to you and yours!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
I never review a story but I've felt compelled this time. I typically scroll through to find a story with at least 1000 reviews, but something struck my about the description of this so I started reading, and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. It's the most original fic I've rea in a long time.
Beans827 chapter 17 . 5/21/2013
This seems so real! I think you could publish this. It is just SOOO captivating and Jacob I right, you have a beautiful way with words. So much imagery and intensity. Lovely! But I am sad knowing that the net chapter I the last and she probably doesn't meet her Edward! Again, she needs to go hang out in a pediatric wing!
Beans827 chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
Maybe someone should tell her that she can continue their story in the land of Fanfiction? LOL! But yes, I can see it needs to end. For her to figure out how it ends. And then maybe find her own Edward? I hope!
Beans827 chapter 14 . 5/20/2013
The line between reality and her imagination is blurring more and more. Love it.
Beans827 chapter 13 . 5/20/2013
Oh man...that hurt. Eventhough we only saw a little Garrett and Peter, that really really hurt. It is amazing how we really come to care for these fictional characters. Just a testament to how well you are doing writing this!
Beans827 chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
Ahhh, that was cute about him ALWAYS having a pen. So glad that came out. And OMG, now you are adding in her other writings? Geesh, you are a glutton for punishment. I thought for sure she would read something about Rosalie to him but then there was Rachel and Alistair. Very clever but it's got to be hard to keep up with everyone! Phew.
Beans827 chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
Oh darn, I was hoping that her Edward might be someone Liam works with and would be at the bar that night. I am so loving this though.
Beans827 chapter 10 . 5/20/2013
I cannot even see how you are keeping these worlds straight between her reality, her written world and then her imaginary Edward. it is SOOO gooD! Really, this is good enough to publish, I think. I love how it is all Intertwining. And yes, I knew Jasper would run to Alice! Did Alice assume Jasper had told Bella? Otherwise she was very rude there.
Beans827 chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
This is just SOOO good! And I saw a bit of your infinite knowledge of wine seep out in this chapter. As well as maybe your culinary knowledge as well? Hmmmm...very very VERY cool!
Beans827 chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
This really is so cool. In reality, a simple love story between a boy and a girl who met in a coffee shop would not be novel-worthy. There would have to be a villain who tries to break them up or deep dark secrets that keep them apart. But the way you are weaving THIS story is phenomenal. I am really enjoying it. I do hope she finds her Edward at some point. But much like her, I am waiting for mine to crawl out of this big monitor screen in front of me and say "Honey, I'm home!" ;-)
Beans827 chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
Good for her...just give into it. Of course, we are all guilty of falling for fictitious Edward Cullen or we wouldn't be here in the first place. ;-)
1,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »