Reviews for Figmentum
Beans827 chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
Ahhh, that was cute about him ALWAYS having a pen. So glad that came out. And OMG, now you are adding in her other writings? Geesh, you are a glutton for punishment. I thought for sure she would read something about Rosalie to him but then there was Rachel and Alistair. Very clever but it's got to be hard to keep up with everyone! Phew.
Beans827 chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
Oh darn, I was hoping that her Edward might be someone Liam works with and would be at the bar that night. I am so loving this though.
Beans827 chapter 10 . 5/20/2013
I cannot even see how you are keeping these worlds straight between her reality, her written world and then her imaginary Edward. it is SOOO gooD! Really, this is good enough to publish, I think. I love how it is all Intertwining. And yes, I knew Jasper would run to Alice! Did Alice assume Jasper had told Bella? Otherwise she was very rude there.
Beans827 chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
This is just SOOO good! And I saw a bit of your infinite knowledge of wine seep out in this chapter. As well as maybe your culinary knowledge as well? Hmmmm...very very VERY cool!
Beans827 chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
This really is so cool. In reality, a simple love story between a boy and a girl who met in a coffee shop would not be novel-worthy. There would have to be a villain who tries to break them up or deep dark secrets that keep them apart. But the way you are weaving THIS story is phenomenal. I am really enjoying it. I do hope she finds her Edward at some point. But much like her, I am waiting for mine to crawl out of this big monitor screen in front of me and say "Honey, I'm home!" ;-)
Beans827 chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
Good for her...just give into it. Of course, we are all guilty of falling for fictitious Edward Cullen or we wouldn't be here in the first place. ;-)
Beans827 chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
I am with Bella. I want her fictitious Edward to be real! I still say she should hang around pediatric wards! HA. He IS Pediaticward! That's funny. Sorry...It's late and I've spent the last 4 hours at the ballpark watching other parents' kids play the game my son no longer likes playing. I needed a laugh.
Beans827 chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
Okay, so in this instance, I was not sorry to see Jasper go. He probably went straight to boink Alice anyway. But I am enjoying how Bella's story is unfolding in her mind, scene by scene but not necessarily in a flowing rhythm. Is that how it comes to you? It's fascinating to see how each author differs. And then finally, all I've got to say is that Bella needs to go hang around the backside of a hospital durning the morning shift change. Perhaps she could find her Edward on his way home to sleep!
Beans827 chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Well, that totally backfired on Jasper. But I think he is right. And she was man enough to agree. I hope he has a happy life. C'ya! Okay, so I have to go to bed now so I too will c'ya in the morning.
Beans827 chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Hmmmm...I am a little conflicted here. I get that Jasper feels ignored because she is always busy writing, but that's what art does to it's artist. It pulls them in until it spits them back out. This is who she is and obviously has been since childhood. He either needs to accept that or he needs to move on. Oh, and BTW, I loved this line "The sand is warm between my toes, as if the day's sun is stored in each grain." That was just one of the many images that you left for me to enjoy.
Beans827 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Hi there. I will start by saying that I am already a fan of yours. I've been reading Terroir from close to the beginning and your knowledge of wine AMAZES me. But reading that is not how I got here. I just finished reading Vancouver Canuck Girl's Seven Year Itch and I decided that from now on, I would pick my next fic to read from the list of the previous author's favorites. She seems to be a big fan of yours and I can see why. This chapter just totally sucked me in. I love your imagery and use of words. Really beautiful. But I see Bella is in quite a predicament. I am not fond of Jasper at the moment. so I must read on and see where this goes. Thanks for sharing it.
TheMrsW chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
Oye I'm impatient. Loving the build up though.
Pathomnemonic chapter 18 . 4/27/2013
Have been weeping...really well written and yes even though I kept hoping for some magic realism and for edward to manifest in reality...I really like the way it ended. I've never lived on the beach but somehow I get the impression from this story that living alone by the ocean is *lonlier* than living alone elsewhere.
MarilynBaby chapter 18 . 4/23/2013
As sad as I am that this didn't play out in real life, like some fantastical movie plot where what she writes eventually comes to fruition, I get why it ended the way it did, where it did. She got her happy ending, in her own way I suppose.
MarilynBaby chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
Okay, ten chapters and I haven't reviewed.. ARGH. I've had the same re-occurring thoughts however, every time I click the "next" button. First, wow. You are a phenomenal writer. I haven't read anything like this.. ever. The very premise of this idea struck me as obscure (in a good way.) I mean, is she going insane? How can she be in love with her character? How can they have those moments where he's there, encouraging her, loving her, with him not existing? How can she feel these emotions for, essentially, a figment of her own imagination? It defies logic. It plays with my brain. After every chapter, I get lost, clicking that "next" button, praying it won't end, hoping she gets her happily ever after, wishing, that he might end up being real. I've never felt so many emotions play out in my mind while I'm reading a fanfic. It's just so amazing. I can't wait to see how it ends.
1,080 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »