Reviews for Figmentum
AllyVera chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
I saw this coming, but didn't think it would happen so soon (Jasper I mean). He seemed like a decent guy, but he's no Edward.. just sayin'.

It was great to meet Charlie and nice to see where Bella gets her creativity from. I do love a wonderful Charlie! *sigh*
AllyVera chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
I think I am falling for Edward a little bit myself *grins*

I'm so glad she stood up to Alice. Although I am unsure of her motives, she crossed a little bit of a line by taking Jasper's side over Bella's. Sisters before Misters!

I can understand why Bella escapes into her own little world - I would too! Unfortunately however, I am about as creative as a loaf of white bread *sigh* I can still read though ;)

Loving it! A xox
AllyVera chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Hi Shell, first of all, I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to start your stories. My TBR list is longer than you can poke a stick at.. lol Having a nearly 11 month old doesn't help either (nor does her noisy brother)!

LOVED the first chapter here - such beautiful writing, it just sucked me in.

Bella captured me instantly, I feel a strong rapport with her. I'm not sure how I feel about Jasper, I'll hold off opinions until I am further along :)

AV xox
fatpotatoe chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
Excellent chapter.
fatpotatoe chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
Wow, wonderful. Stories within stories, weaving into more stories. I love it.
fatpotatoe chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
That's quite a tame date, if not for the kiss goodbye.
fatpotatoe chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
Great story and great writing.
Gigi Cullen chapter 18 . 9/8/2014
Beautiful story. Really! Its been a while since a fanfic has made me cry like this, it's just so touching.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/12/2014
Really enjoyed the story, I honestly didn't know what to expect for the ending-it's kind of bitter sweet that she didn't end up with someone, but it's also nice that she realized what the purpose of her writing that story did for her, that she didn't need someone else yo make her happy. :)
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 18 . 7/8/2014
I really, really enjoyed this story, but now I'm depressed. I miss Edward!
April.du.Juin chapter 18 . 7/3/2014
Such a Great story. I recognize myself in your Bella. Thank you very much!
JustARead chapter 17 . 5/19/2014
Whew
JustARead chapter 15 . 5/19/2014
Good for him, it's needed
JustARead chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
I'm concerned fr her, really
JustARead chapter 10 . 5/19/2014