Reviews for Figmentum
Guest chapter 18 . 1/26/2016
In California, no one says "the I-5". It's just "the 5".
Honeybee chapter 10 . 1/26/2016
I forgot to say that this is just so expertly crafted - the switch off between reality and her writing, the back and so forth dialogue that pushes and pulls at real life and fiction life. I am very very very much enjoying myself.
Honeybee chapter 10 . 1/26/2016
Well, shit.
I was not expecting that from Alice and it made me like her a lot less than I did. There IS some unwritten girl code about that and to be so naive and crass about it? Wtf. At least Jasper had the spine to be appropriately uncomfortable.

I feel Bella here - the fight some stories give you, when it's either a choice to drown in it, or leave it all together. She's in a vulnerable place, especially upon seeing A and J together... Ugh.

I write in the dark too!
Honeybee chapter 9 . 1/26/2016
Holy fuckballs.

I just read that at work.
O.o

Your shit guest reviewer on the monster should come here for a dose of lemons. They were in the wrong story.

*crawls away to cold-shower herself back to reality*
Honeybee chapter 8 . 1/24/2016
This is... It's... I'm...

Speechless. I'm loving the very distinct writing styles between your story telling and Bella's - they're not so different, it's subtle, but the flavor a ate unique enough that I can feel her AND you in here.

What a tease, this tale is.
Honeybee chapter 7 . 1/24/2016
You're killing me, smalls.

I really hope this dude becomes real, or real enough, that she doesn't spend the rest of her life miserably in love with this 'figmentum.'
Honeybee chapter 5 . 1/24/2016
I know, I'm a super shit for blazing through five chapters without so much as a peep but, fuck Shell. Fuck. I guess I always thought about a story like this, a writer struggling to balance their head and their life, but here you've gone and done it and done it better than I ever could have.

You nailed it. The voices, their stories that weren't ever really ours to begin with. The people in our lives struggling to reconcile our daydreaming, our laptops, our scribbled notes everywhere, the late nights spent before the blue-light rather than in bed. How many arguments have I had just like that with Ben, him telling me I love my laptop more than him? Sneaking out of bed at two am to write? Plotting story lines while I'm cutting potatoes at work and almost cutting my thumb off?

Is there anything you can't do?
Swear to god you're wonder woman in disguise.
angelari7 chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
This is one of my favourite stories and I was searching for this cause I forgot the name. I'm so glad I decided to go through your profile and found this.
magmom4 chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
couldn't you have given her Emmett?
fantasylover4evr chapter 18 . 9/16/2015
This can't be the end, I was sobbinghoping someone akin to the Edward she wrote would come in her life. I'm loving it in that tear jerker way though
Wardrob07 chapter 2 . 6/22/2015
Maybe he doesn't like perfect women, maybe he would prefer one like Bella :))
Wardrob07 chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Hi,I forgot name of this story but I always liked the premise of it..Now that I found it I can't wait to read it, this first chapter was amazing. Great job :)
mizzzar chapter 4 . 5/21/2015
Oh please tell me he will become real. I'm open for everything, like him jumping out of the book, or her knowing/remembering him from a pre-existence and him still alive being a vampire... or what every your smart mind could come up with. but I'm going to suffer soo much if she really falls in love with Edward who is only a character in her book. it's beautifully written and I'm so into it already. thanks for a good story, it's so hard to find new twifics now that you can fall in love with. i usually reread all my favorites.
MinaRivera chapter 18 . 3/8/2015
*sniffs* I'm not as good as you with words, but there is one thing I can tell you.
That was beautiful. And in the future, when you publish this story ('cause you need to publish this) and a big production company picks it, I'll be sitting in that movie theater with a smile on my face and breath in the words you turn into the air I breathed for the last 3 days.
Can't wait for it.
xoxo
Mina
MinaRivera chapter 16 . 3/8/2015
*becomes a bumbling mess and chokes down more ice cream*
1,089 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »