Reviews for Figmentum
magmom4 chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
couldn't you have given her Emmett?
fantasylover4evr chapter 18 . 9/16/2015
This can't be the end, I was sobbinghoping someone akin to the Edward she wrote would come in her life. I'm loving it in that tear jerker way though
Wardrob07 chapter 2 . 6/22/2015
Maybe he doesn't like perfect women, maybe he would prefer one like Bella :))
Wardrob07 chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Hi,I forgot name of this story but I always liked the premise of it..Now that I found it I can't wait to read it, this first chapter was amazing. Great job :)
mizzzar chapter 4 . 5/21/2015
Oh please tell me he will become real. I'm open for everything, like him jumping out of the book, or her knowing/remembering him from a pre-existence and him still alive being a vampire... or what every your smart mind could come up with. but I'm going to suffer soo much if she really falls in love with Edward who is only a character in her book. it's beautifully written and I'm so into it already. thanks for a good story, it's so hard to find new twifics now that you can fall in love with. i usually reread all my favorites.
MinaRivera chapter 18 . 3/8/2015
*sniffs* I'm not as good as you with words, but there is one thing I can tell you.
That was beautiful. And in the future, when you publish this story ('cause you need to publish this) and a big production company picks it, I'll be sitting in that movie theater with a smile on my face and breath in the words you turn into the air I breathed for the last 3 days.
Can't wait for it.
xoxo
Mina
MinaRivera chapter 16 . 3/8/2015
*becomes a bumbling mess and chokes down more ice cream*
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 9 . 3/8/2015
They have so much sweetness and fire to them. It makes want to cry that he's not real and yes I can believe she will be shattered or put into a mental institution when this is done
MinaRivera chapter 15 . 3/8/2015
You lied! *sniffs* time for some irish coffee...
MinaRivera chapter 10 . 3/8/2015
He's going to die, isn't he? Should I start hitting the booze? Or maybe just start with ice cream and work my way up to the Stoli?
MinaRivera chapter 9 . 3/7/2015
Are you going to break my heart in the end? I should've asked this at the beginning, but I was drunk on your words and dove in without thought. Now I'm scared and yet somehow hopeful. I just want her to find Edward...again.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 7 . 3/7/2015
Wow such a great chapter though she may be missing her mind
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 4 . 3/7/2015
Yep! She is writing her perfect man. I will be pissed off Jasper and up with Alice. I will feel they had an emotional affair.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 3 . 3/7/2015
Kind of a dick move on his part. I'm leaving you do fight cry get upset so I Vann feel good about me. I'm sorry I don't like Jasper. How did he compromise. He spends a lot of time with the surf. I want to feel bad for him but I don't he makes me feel awful. I would not want that if I were her and in just reading the story not living it. Great chapter.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 2 . 3/7/2015
Jasper is kinda a dick. He should not have confided in her friend and the look he gave her when she mentioned Alice..I don't like it. Also he knew how she was when they got together I hate when the other party expects something different. You are suppose to love flaws included not only if she did this one thing different. Both stories are making me feel sad and almost desperate. Wonderful chapter
1,081 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »