Reviews for Figmentum
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 9 . 3/8/2015
They have so much sweetness and fire to them. It makes want to cry that he's not real and yes I can believe she will be shattered or put into a mental institution when this is done
MinaRivera chapter 15 . 3/8/2015
You lied! *sniffs* time for some irish coffee...
MinaRivera chapter 10 . 3/8/2015
He's going to die, isn't he? Should I start hitting the booze? Or maybe just start with ice cream and work my way up to the Stoli?
MinaRivera chapter 9 . 3/7/2015
Are you going to break my heart in the end? I should've asked this at the beginning, but I was drunk on your words and dove in without thought. Now I'm scared and yet somehow hopeful. I just want her to find Edward...again.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 7 . 3/7/2015
Wow such a great chapter though she may be missing her mind
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 4 . 3/7/2015
Yep! She is writing her perfect man. I will be pissed off Jasper and up with Alice. I will feel they had an emotional affair.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 3 . 3/7/2015
Kind of a dick move on his part. I'm leaving you do fight cry get upset so I Vann feel good about me. I'm sorry I don't like Jasper. How did he compromise. He spends a lot of time with the surf. I want to feel bad for him but I don't he makes me feel awful. I would not want that if I were her and in just reading the story not living it. Great chapter.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 2 . 3/7/2015
Jasper is kinda a dick. He should not have confided in her friend and the look he gave her when she mentioned Alice..I don't like it. Also he knew how she was when they got together I hate when the other party expects something different. You are suppose to love flaws included not only if she did this one thing different. Both stories are making me feel sad and almost desperate. Wonderful chapter
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
I love your words and the way you write.
MinaRivera chapter 2 . 3/6/2015
Alice knowing what Jasper wants is not something to take lightly. Bella needs to stop pushing things away before she ends up with a broken heart.
MinaRivera chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
You took my breath away. I think it's the first time a first chapter of a story has such an impact on me, but your words squeezed me from the inside and then filled my lungs with words. Your story is air. Can't wait to take my next breath. xo Mina
AllyVera chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
I have to agree about gardening - it is therapeutic :)

While I can totally understand how Bella is falling for Edward, I wonder how it is going to work out for her story... Hmm, I look forward to seeing how this goes!

AV xox

PS: Bella is as anal with her coffee as I am!
AllyVera chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
I saw this coming, but didn't think it would happen so soon (Jasper I mean). He seemed like a decent guy, but he's no Edward.. just sayin'.

It was great to meet Charlie and nice to see where Bella gets her creativity from. I do love a wonderful Charlie! *sigh*
AllyVera chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
I think I am falling for Edward a little bit myself *grins*

I'm so glad she stood up to Alice. Although I am unsure of her motives, she crossed a little bit of a line by taking Jasper's side over Bella's. Sisters before Misters!

I can understand why Bella escapes into her own little world - I would too! Unfortunately however, I am about as creative as a loaf of white bread *sigh* I can still read though ;)

Loving it! A xox
AllyVera chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Hi Shell, first of all, I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to start your stories. My TBR list is longer than you can poke a stick at.. lol Having a nearly 11 month old doesn't help either (nor does her noisy brother)!

LOVED the first chapter here - such beautiful writing, it just sucked me in.

Bella captured me instantly, I feel a strong rapport with her. I'm not sure how I feel about Jasper, I'll hold off opinions until I am further along :)

AV xox