Reviews for Figmentum
JustARead chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
I'm concerned fr her, really
JustARead chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
Bittersweet
JustARead chapter 8 . 5/19/2014
Wow
JustARead chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
Kinda creepy, she going crazy?
JustARead chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
Ohhhh she's putting it on the page
JustARead chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
Uh oh?
JustARead chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
E alway gonna be fictional tho?
JustARead chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Sad
JustARead chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
About time
LLegs chapter 18 . 5/5/2014
I love this story in it's entirety and have enjoyed every minute of reading.
missmelly chapter 18 . 2/17/2014
Beautiful story, well-crafted and filled with real people. I have loved every word. Thank you for sharing them with me.
olly26i chapter 18 . 2/15/2014
That was tthe epilogue?
LizziePaige chapter 18 . 1/10/2014
What a wonderful ending, I was so worried for her but now I can see that all will be well and I am confident Bella will be okay, whether that is on her own, or with somebody else.
I love your writing so much, your characters jump right out at me and even Bella's characters in the novels she was writing did the same thing. As a big Rosalie fan I would have loved to see more of her story from Bella's imagination but I know that was not part of the overall plot.
Thanks again for these characters and for sharing them with us :)
LizziePaige chapter 15 . 1/10/2014
Loved the visit from Nettie, i think they could have a very solid sisterly relationship given half the chance.
Heart is pounding, hope she can do this!
LizziePaige chapter 10 . 1/10/2014
I'm actually getting really nervous for her the further into this story it goes. I'm worried what will happen when the story finishes and she realises she is still on her own.
I wanted to slap Alice when she wouldn't stop prattling in the shop and I think Bella should have made Jasper feel a bit worse too, I really don't think he was honest enough with her about how he was feeling and his friendship with Alice when they were still together.
1,064 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »