Reviews for Figmentum
LizziePaige chapter 15 . 1/10/2014
Loved the visit from Nettie, i think they could have a very solid sisterly relationship given half the chance.
Heart is pounding, hope she can do this!
LizziePaige chapter 10 . 1/10/2014
I'm actually getting really nervous for her the further into this story it goes. I'm worried what will happen when the story finishes and she realises she is still on her own.
I wanted to slap Alice when she wouldn't stop prattling in the shop and I think Bella should have made Jasper feel a bit worse too, I really don't think he was honest enough with her about how he was feeling and his friendship with Alice when they were still together.
LizziePaige chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
Oh dear, I'm getting very nervous for her now.
LizziePaige chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
I'm wondering now how much time Jasper and Aluce have spent together and how long until they become a couple.
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
You've got me - hook, line and sinker; reeling me in from the first chapter, yet again.
Tifclark69 chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
Oh my, am I in love with this story, this Bella and this Edward! I find myself hoping it's some sort of fantasy tale where Edward becomes real through some kind of magic.
I hope there's a HEA - I'm going to be crying at the end, aren't I?! Lol
ladylibre chapter 18 . 11/25/2013
She survived.
She survived his loss, thrived.
And what's more? I believe it.
I believe, accept, and embrace it.

I wondered how it would happen, actually thought for a minute she would meet his doppelgänger on some beach somewhere. And I wondered if I would be satisfied with that.

I never expected this though. Never expected her to lose him for good yet somehow win.

But she did. And we did. And you are beautiful, brave, and great for making that happen.

I bow down. THANK YOU.
ladylibre chapter 15 . 11/25/2013
I'm crying. Literally wiping tears from my eyes. Because... I understand this, ALL of this. I get it in a deep, sadly profound way. And knowing she's going to lose him, that she has to... It's too much. I honestly don't think I can handle it.
ladylibre chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
I'm a big Roseward fan and a HUGE you fan, so I'm doubly excited to be here! I owe Chloe Masen ten thousand hugs for introducing me to your world of amazing Eds :-)
twificfan chapter 18 . 9/30/2013
Magnificent. It was so intricately woven that it was a seamless blend of reality and fantasy.
RitaB chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
"This is real. Loss and pain, suffering. It's part of being alive, it's part of being human. Write it because this is life."
Beautifully written and so true.
RitaB chapter 8 . 9/27/2013
I so want him to be real for her... Can't wait to see how this unfolds.
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 17 . 9/24/2013
Ironic really that some of your reviewers had a hard time understanding your basic concept for this story when the reason most of us are even reading Fan Fiction is because we fell in love with Stephanie Meyers fictictious characters. And here we are , years later, still reading twilight based stories.
We're all in love with Edward in his thousands of shapes and forms.
Most of us are a little in love with Rob too. (***cough A LOT).
I think we can all relate to this Bella a little TOO well.
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 18 . 9/24/2013
Beautiful, totally original and clever story.
Your taken a potentially heart-breaking idea and concluded it in such thought provoking , uplifting and poignant way. I'm sure many hopeless romantics out there have voiced their displeasure that you didn't make Edward the nurse that she awakens to after her brain tumour is removed. ...cos that's what the Hollywood ending would be. What you've done is braver by far, and ultimately more important for so many young women to read. Especially as your Bella is 24...hardly an age where she should concern herself with ending up on the shelf (what a heinous phrase that is).
Loved it. Truly . Your stories always pack quite the emotional punch. Big fan of The Loving Kind too. Thank you for your time, efforts, energy and beautiful words.
msarkie chapter 18 . 9/24/2013
This is one of the most original & heart-wrenching works I've ever read. So thought-provoking. And you left me bawling like a baby! I have a feeling this will be one of those stories that comes back to haunt me when my mind is idle, & will probably keep me up at night thinking about it. Well-done!
1,066 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »