Reviews for Figmentum
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
You've got me - hook, line and sinker; reeling me in from the first chapter, yet again.
Tifclark69 chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
Oh my, am I in love with this story, this Bella and this Edward! I find myself hoping it's some sort of fantasy tale where Edward becomes real through some kind of magic.
I hope there's a HEA - I'm going to be crying at the end, aren't I?! Lol
ladylibre chapter 18 . 11/25/2013
She survived.
She survived his loss, thrived.
And what's more? I believe it.
I believe, accept, and embrace it.

I wondered how it would happen, actually thought for a minute she would meet his doppelgänger on some beach somewhere. And I wondered if I would be satisfied with that.

I never expected this though. Never expected her to lose him for good yet somehow win.

But she did. And we did. And you are beautiful, brave, and great for making that happen.

I bow down. THANK YOU.
ladylibre chapter 15 . 11/25/2013
I'm crying. Literally wiping tears from my eyes. Because... I understand this, ALL of this. I get it in a deep, sadly profound way. And knowing she's going to lose him, that she has to... It's too much. I honestly don't think I can handle it.
ladylibre chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
I'm a big Roseward fan and a HUGE you fan, so I'm doubly excited to be here! I owe Chloe Masen ten thousand hugs for introducing me to your world of amazing Eds :-)
twificfan chapter 18 . 9/30/2013
Magnificent. It was so intricately woven that it was a seamless blend of reality and fantasy.
RitaB chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
"This is real. Loss and pain, suffering. It's part of being alive, it's part of being human. Write it because this is life."
Beautifully written and so true.
RitaB chapter 8 . 9/27/2013
I so want him to be real for her... Can't wait to see how this unfolds.
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 17 . 9/24/2013
Ironic really that some of your reviewers had a hard time understanding your basic concept for this story when the reason most of us are even reading Fan Fiction is because we fell in love with Stephanie Meyers fictictious characters. And here we are , years later, still reading twilight based stories.
We're all in love with Edward in his thousands of shapes and forms.
Most of us are a little in love with Rob too. (***cough A LOT).
I think we can all relate to this Bella a little TOO well.
X
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 18 . 9/24/2013
Beautiful, totally original and clever story.
Your taken a potentially heart-breaking idea and concluded it in such thought provoking , uplifting and poignant way. I'm sure many hopeless romantics out there have voiced their displeasure that you didn't make Edward the nurse that she awakens to after her brain tumour is removed. ...cos that's what the Hollywood ending would be. What you've done is braver by far, and ultimately more important for so many young women to read. Especially as your Bella is 24...hardly an age where she should concern herself with ending up on the shelf (what a heinous phrase that is).
Loved it. Truly . Your stories always pack quite the emotional punch. Big fan of The Loving Kind too. Thank you for your time, efforts, energy and beautiful words.
Mwah...xoxo
msarkie chapter 18 . 9/24/2013
This is one of the most original & heart-wrenching works I've ever read. So thought-provoking. And you left me bawling like a baby! I have a feeling this will be one of those stories that comes back to haunt me when my mind is idle, & will probably keep me up at night thinking about it. Well-done!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/20/2013
This has been on my tbr list for ages now and I'm super glad I finally managed to get to it!
I loved the idea - so unique and so well done, it's incredible. I also love the message behind it and how it ended, it was well thought through 3

Thanks for sharing your pretty words.
bubbly butt chapter 18 . 9/15/2013
Beautiful story. Beautiful writing... you're one of the best i ever came across that said, i don't like the ending to this story not that i wanted Edward to be real or for Bella not to live her life been single and not dependent on men to make her happy but because you leave it as if Bella is still in love with Edward which is the perfect man she created for herself even though he's fictional and not real... You leave Bella coming to that conclusion that she doesn't need a man because she already have her perfect imaginary soulmate and doesn't need any man in the real world because they can't compete with Edward. I'm all for independence, feeling confident in yourself and living your life to the fullest but i can't stand giving up on love all because i created the perfect lover even though flawed in fiction and feel fulfilled with myself. I see bella still living in her head because she's can't find the love she need in the real world so she gave up.
natalayx chapter 18 . 9/3/2013
Oh man. This was... I just - it was perfect.

Such a great way to end it. To show that its not the end of the world and that she can survive without him, and she doesn't -need- him.

This story really opened my eyes about a lot of things. I kind of relate to Bella a lot with the whole not being in a relationship thing and her mum being worried about her being 'left on the shelf'

it's not my mum in my situation, but its other people in my life. But I'm happy. I don't -need- a guy in my life to complete me. I have family and friends who love and support me a lot. And I mean, I get lonely a lot, sometimes. Of course I do. But I'm not gonna die. Obviously, of like to you know, not die a virgin and I want to get married and have kids one day. And I probably will. But right now, I'm okay. What happens, happens. I'll meet someone when I'm meant to. And I'm okay with that.

So, thank you. For writing this, and sharing it with us. Because i related to it a lot and it made me a lot more at ease with how I feel.

You're amazing, Shell. Everything you write always takes my breath away.
natalayx chapter 17 . 9/3/2013
Awwwww man! I didn't realise that the story between Edward and Bella was finished in the last chapter! That makes me so sad. But sort of happy and hopeful for Bella as well.

Charlie is the best dad, ever. He doesn't try to make her talk or anything like that. He's there for her in his own special way. Playing his guitar, singing to her and letting her cry.

Renee frustrates me. I'm glad Bella stood up for herself.

AND OH MY GOD SHE ACCIDEBTALLY SENT JAKE HERS AND EDWARDS STORY INSTEAD OF ROSALIES? OH MY GOD. Poor Bella! She must feel so mortified. But it's sort of good that it happened, in a way. That Jake sort of understands what Bella went through. So she has someone to talk to about it. Ahhhhh! This story is just amazing.
1,062 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »