Reviews for Figmentum
natalayx chapter 17 . 9/3/2013
Awwwww man! I didn't realise that the story between Edward and Bella was finished in the last chapter! That makes me so sad. But sort of happy and hopeful for Bella as well.

Charlie is the best dad, ever. He doesn't try to make her talk or anything like that. He's there for her in his own special way. Playing his guitar, singing to her and letting her cry.

Renee frustrates me. I'm glad Bella stood up for herself.

AND OH MY GOD SHE ACCIDEBTALLY SENT JAKE HERS AND EDWARDS STORY INSTEAD OF ROSALIES? OH MY GOD. Poor Bella! She must feel so mortified. But it's sort of good that it happened, in a way. That Jake sort of understands what Bella went through. So she has someone to talk to about it. Ahhhhh! This story is just amazing.
natalayx chapter 16 . 9/2/2013
Awwww, dude. It's slowly coming to an end. And it's making me sadddddd. I love this story. I love this Bella and Edward. But my heart aches for her. Wahhhhh I wish he could become real :(((((
natalayx chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
NETTIEEEEEE! I've missed that sweet girl. Bella is so kind to dedicate the book to her. And it kind of really fits. With Nettie being apart of the ocean when she's out there surfing. Its perfect.

And oh, jeez. I just... I knew that talk was coming. But. OMG. My heart is hurting for Bella. But Edward is right. She needs to gove them their HEA and end their story. She needs to have a real life - outside of her head - and live her life to the fullest. She should love her life FOR him too.

Sighhhhhh. I just want her to be happy.
natalayx chapter 14 . 9/2/2013
Erggghhh. Eric is a twat. But Jarad is a sweetheart. And I love drunk Angela! And drunk Bella! Okay, I just love drunk people. They're so funny! Hahaha!

Awww. The moment with Bella and the wet t-shirt on the beach. That was a little strange. The way she imagined Edwards reaction. And how she sort of, corrected herself. When she was talking about him not being able to pleasure her. Because its her that does it. And she can't exactly, you know, rub one off in public in front of everyone lol it's like she's slowly realising her time with him has to come to an end.

And awwww. PETE. He's so sweet. I'm glad Edward was there when he returned to work. And that we got to see into his grief and his recovery from what happened. Smart imaginative Edward is smart. Haha

AND OMG HE'S GONNA MOVE IN WITH HER!? Yay! They're so cute.

This story is killing my heart. God. I'm so worried about Bella. And how she's going to be when she finishes the story. I hope she hasn't lost touch in reality TOO much that she doesn't recover from it or something. I mean. Is she ever going to be able to fall in love with someone else now? ((Ngl, Jared is a great candidate. I like him)) but yeah. It's got me a little anxious, tbh.
natalayx chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
Ommmffgggg. Garrett. GARRETT. NOOOOO! My heart. Omfg. It's like, 11:10pm and I'm so tired, but I can't stop reading... so I just, burst into years reading this while chapter! POOR EDWARD AND PETE AND OMFG GARRETT NOOOO :"(

I couldn't help but smile when Bella got all domestic when she went to Petes with Edward. That was really sweet of her.

And OMG. I'm so slow. It's only just clicked with me that she's actually SPEAKING TO EDWARD ALOUD. IN PUBLIC. Oh,dear god. She is really slipping from reality, isn't she?

But holy shitballs, if it isn't slaying my heart and giving me all the feels.
natalayx chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
Oh god. That poor little girl and her mother. That was so heartbreaking. And poor Edward having to witness it. I bet it hit close to home with him this time because the little girl reminded him of Bella? So sad :(

Bella as Edwards moment! So sweet! God, love them. They're really killing me! The end of this going to break my heart, I know it is!
natalayx chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
Awww. Bella has made friends! And reconnected with old friends. That's nice. It'll be good for her to have real friends.

BUT OMMMGGGGGG. You're killing me with Edward and Bella in the story. They're so sweet! And adorable. UGHHHH
natalayx chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
Alice deserves to be poked in the eye with a fork. Repeatedly. Does she have ZERO RESPECT? I can't believe she was droning on and on about how amazing Jasper is. What the frick!?

But OMG. The rest. My heart is breaking for Bella. She's slipping so deep into her written world, she's losing touch on reality and finally realising it. It's so sad :(((

BUT THEY'RE SO BEAUTIFUL. WHY CAN'T HE BE REAL? Why, goddamnit!?

The way you use the earths senses (the wind, the sun) in your descriptive writing to show that's how she feels Edward with her... Oh man. So amazing. Your words slay me.

I love this story so much.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/1/2013
Dear Me: who left the the latest review.

Did you not understand that Edward was not REAL? How the hell did you think it was going to end? I praise this author for staying true to her story even though it wasn't the popular ending that readers wanted. Intelligent readers could see that there actually was a happily ever after, though not as conventional as your run of the mill, cookie cutter fic. Bella found herself and it's that what we're all looking for? She made her own happiness without a man. I want my daughters to read this fic and understand the importance of it.

If this brilliant, original, thought provoking story puts you off reading any of her other stories, you're the one's who's missing out. She really is one of the most talented writers in the fandom.

Shell: you're amazing and your talent is so beyond this readers single mindedness.

xo vcg xo
Me chapter 18 . 9/1/2013
Most disappointing thing ever. I literally just wasted an afternoon reading this story and am soooo sorry that I bothered with it. It was on twifanfictionrecs so I thought it would be worth while, but it was just a complete waste of time. Suffice to say I won't be reading any more of your stuff after this.
Alonewithedward chapter 17 . 8/25/2013
:) just like your story needs to be read so does Isabella and Edward's- I like to think once her story published he reads it and finds her- um... Sequel
Alonewithedward chapter 16 . 8/25/2013
At this point I wanted to quit... I knew "real" Bella wouldn't get her Edward in this story. I held out hope though. It is still such a moving story.
Alonewithedward chapter 18 . 8/25/2013
I finished this amazing story:( I was hoping for a different ending though- not a realistic one. I can't complain though it was so beautiful, captivating ,inspiring,relatable... This story opened my mind and heart! Well done
Alonewithedward chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I started this last night... 70% done already:( I'm totally and completely in love. I never want it to end. Beautiful story- so under reviewed. I am normally a review fail as I download to my kindle and then forget. This story needs to be read!
strangevisions chapter 18 . 8/19/2013
This is brave story and a brilliatnt surprising plot. Sad but real and hopeful and so very sweet.
1,048 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »