Reviews for Figmentum
lynnpepper77 chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
So her mermaid story seems to be eerily similar to her real life experience, could that be some foreshadowing? She seems to understand how out of touch her delusion is, but we can't help what we dream. I love your words. Great chapter!
whohellanoes chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
That mermaid story sounds very intriguing. Glad she found something she could get her words flowing. And at least we don't have to see Rosalie and Edward hooking up. Because...that's not right. Thanks so much.
Scorpio11 chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
Hmmm. This is all so intriguing. I think I'd like to read her mermaid story. I kept waiting for Alice to tell Bella she was seeing Jasper.
Fiyaaa chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Damn, that kiss was just...
Another brilliant chapter x
Fiyaaa chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Brilliant chapter :)
I loved Bella's talk with her father, you can't suppress creativity and compromise so much, you lose who you are.
Loved it x
edwardcu77en7over chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
Awww! How sad it is that she finds the one who truly belong to her only in her dreams... I wonder if that would be considered immature or foolish romantic :/
Still, my heart aches for Bella and her loneliness
Fiyaaa chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
"No.
Not just-fucked hair, please." - I bow down to you for that :)

Brilliant chapter! x
Isao84 chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
When is Edward going to actually appear as in her real life?
I know i know
That's part of the plot but at least tell me we are getting warmer or something?
whohellanoes chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
Whoa there at the end. What is she gonna do now? Can't wait to see what you do. Thanks so much.
Twiggalina chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
Great chapter!
Cared chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
How fabulous that Edward has become so real to Bella, that she dreams of him.
Cared chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
Even I felt that Edward kissing Rosalie was wrong LOL.
Rita01tx chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
Bella must feel like she's going crazy, but I've read more than one author swearing the characters seemed to stand at their shoulder dictating their story as they were mere conduits!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
Keep Writing! Can;t wait to read more.
Rebadams7 chapter 5 . 10/25/2012