Reviews for Figmentum
SunflowerFran chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
Mermaids...Nettie...so cute...
But her thoughts...as well as mine, keep going back to Edward. Is he only going to be a figment of our imagination as well as Bella's, or will there be a 'real' Edward soon?
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
When Jasper moves back to town, will it be in with Alice? How long until those two end up together? Bella is obviously a special woman who needs a unique man who understands her writing is as much a part of her as her heart. Great story!
garddita17 chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
So Jasper is talking to Alice because he feels Bella is neglecting him. And Bella would rather be in her made up world than with Jasper. And perhaps Edward is waiting for Bella. Or at least Bella's subconscious is preventing things from developing in her story for a reason. Intriguing...
Sunshinemommy chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
Oh, wow. I really love this story. I'm so glad you posted a teaser at adf :) I can identify with your Bella. Not with the ability to write (how I wish I could transfer what's in my head to pen & paper half as well as you and your Bella!), but with the ability to lose myself so completely in whatever fantasy world has my attention. Whether it be the one in my head or the one on the pages that I'm reading... Unfortunately, I can also relate to the mismatched partner - both the feeling that I'm always disappointing the one I love and the feeling that there has to be something more. Beautiful story :) Can't wait to see how it unfolds!
Midnight Cougar chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
Bella must have been ready to move on, as she sure made the Jasperless transition easily. Nice to meet her parents & I laughed at her mom's garden descriptions - B & her mom sure have a great rapport. And, it was neat to see her finally realize her characters were not "meshing" right. :D Now, I am SO curious how Bella works Edward into her "RL". Looking forward to more! Really enjoying this story, & so interested to see how B & E's love story develops. :)
Midnight Cougar chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
"You must write for yourself..." - this fits Bella perfectly! It feels like her characters are not fitting together very well though, I can feel Bella struggling with them, maybe b/c she was struggling in her own relationship. But now that she & Jasper are broken-up, I am curious how she changes E & R to "fit" into her world. ;) Where does she get to "meet" Edward... I had thought early that maybe when she was swimming in ch2, something might happen & she would meet him in an "alternate" world... ;) but that didn't happen, at least not yet. lol

Btw, I forgot to mention I LOVE the R & E's professions, very unique! :)
Midnight Cougar chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
I love how the story jumps back & forth between Bella living her "RL" with Jasper & then we experience her creative world with Edward & Rose - such lovely descriptions with the characters & their actions.
I can really see Jasper is getting fed up with Bella...wonder how long he'll put up with her distant behaviour towards him? Really enjoying this story. :)
Midnight Cougar chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This story is such an interesting premise...I am intrigued both by Bella's "RL" journey & the one she is creating with her new characters. :)
Sunshinemommy chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Oh, wow. What a start! I'm not sure which story I find more compelling - Bella's, or the story she's writing. I found your story from your tease on adf. So glad I decided to read it :)
melbelle330 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I've heard many lovely things about this story, so I gave it a shot. I can't wait to finish this review and start chapter 2!
Twiggalina chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
I can't wait to read more!
Twiggalina chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
I'm really enjoying this story!
Twiggalina chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Great stuff!
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I really like this first chapter!
I haven't read a story for ages that has me disliking Jasper as much as I do in this fic.
Cici G chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Breakups are hard but it's good they are ending it before they do resent each other. I look forward to more.
1,061 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 .. Last Next »