Reviews for Figmentum
Twiggalina chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
I can't wait to read more!
Twiggalina chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
I'm really enjoying this story!
Twiggalina chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Great stuff!
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I really like this first chapter!
I haven't read a story for ages that has me disliking Jasper as much as I do in this fic.
Cici G chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Breakups are hard but it's good they are ending it before they do resent each other. I look forward to more.
garddita17 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Quite an intriguing beginning. I'm reminded of a fav movie, Somewhere In Time. Not that this story will be like it. Just the idea of falling in love with someone who isn't really there, or are they. I can't wait to see how Edward takes shape and how Bella may or may not begin to interact with this character from her mind.
ImYours1901 chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
oh god, this story is consuming me.
Esme Incognito chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
Great chapter, Shell. Loved your vivid description of dawn& dusk and Edward's interaction with Riley.
I hope Bella doesnt isolate herself too much & grow into an old cat lady!
Thanks
Jen
TwistStix chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Bella is really starting to disappear into her own head but least Edward is there to keep her company lol. Interesting story that has quickly become one of my favs :)
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
I love how the two stories are woven together so expertly. How Bella writes at night according to Edward's night shifts. Clever, clever story! Love this so much. Thank you!
insanemum chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
Aha! Jasper has been revealing his dissatisfaction to Alice. No wonder Bella feels slightly betrayed.
insanemum chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This is lovely! On to the next chap...
callmepagliacci chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
Beautiful.

My revieku (review in haiku form) for Ch 4:

Her love is a dream
Ideal, perfect, and not real.
The sorrow, profound.
lisamichelle17 chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
This was perfect, Shell. I noticed a few things:

1) Her dad is much more accepting of Bella and Jasper being over. Where as her mom seems worried that Bella will lose her chance at love. She's only 23. I don't worry about that.

2) Bella has turned into a night owl and now she is writing constantly. It's like she has found her muse and that makes me happy.

3) Edward is an amazing RN. He loves his patients and his job. I loved that you showed us him with Riley. That was so adorable.

4) Edward and Rosalie's first date was great. They got to know each other and I am not completely blown away by their chemistry but there is a slow building attraction.

5) Something changed in Bella's writing at the end. She is envisioning a brunette kissing Edward. Is that her or someone else. I am curious and I don't need to know the answer.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us. I look forward to more.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
You're interweaving the fake story with the real story so well; both are equally compelling. I love NurseEdward time. :')

I'm lost. - I'm sorry to say, honey. Lost you are. :(