Reviews for The Vengeance Rose
Ruby Dogwood of Shadydown chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Ok... I muat say that this is the only story so far (either manga, anime, or fanfiction) where I actually liked the ugly old frog that is Happosai... Well done, you made me like the Umbridge of Ranma 1/2 P
Saggit chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
That was a riot. Especially since you had explained exactly what had happened in a previous story in this series, so I never even bothered with the footnotes. Just reading Happy's meticulous, utterly incapable re-invention of events was a delight.

Well done.
Archangel on the hill chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Extremely cute.

However, Ranma should know what day it was because they actually had a manga story about Mrs. Tendo's death day and Ranma was there. Can't remember which vol/chap it was but can look it up if you need.

Really enjoying this universe.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
*chuckles* Cute! And so very appropriate. Thanks for a wonderful story.
The Reality DumPer chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Ahahaha. I couldn't figure out how deeply I have fallen in love with this story. It could actually pass as part of the canon! I'm already imagining the anime episode. And Happosai's evil was sure successfully covered up. Kimiko was so adorable.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Lol! Nice! Too bad Akane isn't that good yet. Stuped Soun
Sitting on the Event Horizon chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I'm not supposed to review in this section, but what the heck, I'll do it anyway.

You are a very good writer who knows his borrowed characters very well...a skill that I still need to work on. Even though, Happosai is BSing all the way, he does have a point.

The last thing that anyone would hate when they die is to have people grieving for them and not even moving on. They would rather see them happy and unburdened from grief so that they could live (and die happy).

Having seen people grieve for their loved ones from when I was still young until now had taught me that lesson well and when it is my time to see my Creator, I would also expect the same thing to those whom I have shared my life with.

With that said, it is time for me to return to my cave and hibernate until I am ready to show my ugly mug in this site once again.
Wharpt chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Perfect! Absolutely Hilarious! While the tale of the 'meeting' between Happosai and Kimiko is entertaining, I think the best line is the one about the scythe! Ouch!