Reviews for No Wealth No Ruin No Silver No Gold
Dxilph chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Wonderfully done
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
What a wonderful, original story! I can way so see this as cannon! It still fits even by Season 9.01. The imagery is beautiful and I love how you've given Death such an objective view-it wasn't love for Sam Winchester but that Sam fascinated the Death persona. LOVED THE HUG. Nice touch there. :) I liked Death's reaction toward Dean-Dean tests the patience of angels-literally.
Again, nicely done.
Thank you for posting it.
Miss-Leth chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
You should definitely write a sequel to this for what happens in season 9 in Sam's head
cold kagome chapter 1 . 3/4/2013 so death care for sammy..aww.. only sammy can make anyone like with those puppy eye.. lol
Tanuki Bot chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This story made me really happy 3
Disasteriffic Kaz chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Absolute loved this. :D Brilliant journey through Death's motivations and I love the conclusions you've drawn. Thank you for sharing this!
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Nice, but one problem: Death was bound until the Apocalypse. Lucifer rose him from where the angels had him trapped in the episode they tried to use the Colt to kill him. Bobby said the last time Death was free "Noah was building a boat." I recently saw that episode so I remember that. I always thought Death has a sort of respect for Dean. He doesn't really mock Dean that much as he forces Dean to be respectful to him. Death has never really interacted with Sam on the show except briefly in Meet the New Boss when he refused to put up a new wall (though since Dean had him bound to his will he probably could've made Death do it) and revealed his hallucinations. If he really did care about Sam like in here, he probably WOULD'VE done something about it. With Dean he's made two deals, basicaly forgave him for binding him to his will (something he was noticably pissed about with Lucifer) though with a warning never to do it again and helped him try to save Cas when he had no real motivation for that either. He indicated it was because he found Cas annoying, but he only did ANYTHING because Dean asked him for help.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I agree; Death's motivations were sketchy, at best, and I'm pleased to see that explored. Particularly so well. Thank you.
Lizzie F chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
This was pretty awesome. I thought that you really captured the essence of the character of Death. Your motivations for Death's actions were very spot on. I know this is only a one-shot but I would love to read more.