Reviews for A Spark of Magik
I need to know what happens next!
Loving this story so much I don't want it to end please continue I can't wait to read more
Kamui Senketsu chapter 5 . 6/28
Silver-sama, you must return and grace our lowly selves with more of this perfection! TAT
Assassin205 chapter 5 . 4/29
please update imma die if I don't read this finished
Just found this story and reallllllly want to keep reading! Absolutely love what you've done with the characters
AnimeFlower chapter 5 . 2/8
Omg !plz update ! This story is amazing! Its the best! Plz I must know what happens next!
AnimeFlower chapter 2 . 2/8
This story is REALLY good so far!
MakeItHale chapter 5 . 1/26
Omg OMG OMG pleasssse tell me this isn't is on indefinite hiatus. I mean, I understand you have a life and it's your decision, so do you. I just want you to know that I think your AU is phenomenal, well paced, and the characters are so spot on. It's terrifying. It's sexual without being sexual if that makes any sense. You have a beautifully subtle way of writing. I really hope you plan on finishing this. I will never get enough of SoMa and now, thanks to you, I will never have enough of Scottish Soul either. 20/10, a million stars, and if I had more than two thumbs they'd be up. Fantastic job so far :)
MakeItHale chapter 1 . 1/26
AAAAAH! YOU SHIP SOMA TOO!? AND HES SCOTTISH HOLY FREAKING COW I LOVE ALL OF THIS 3333 he's so perfect and she's so perfect and magic and yessssssssssss *dies of happiness, but comes back to life becuase I need to finish the story* I assume is magic is based on lust or something and hers is fire/sparks? Perhaps?
Anyways, you're honestly the best. Cannot wait to read more so I won't wait. #teamnosleep
RabbitMelody chapter 5 . 1/26
Please update
Closet lover chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
Please update soon. This was so good!
Kate.R12 chapter 5 . 11/19/2015
Really enjoyed it so far, hope you decide to continue some day!
Nightshadus chapter 5 . 10/15/2015
UPDATES! I love this thing NEED MORE!
RbbitsQueen chapter 5 . 9/14/2015
Update please
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2015
Please update this. ITS AMAZING AND NEEDS TO BE UPDATED.