Reviews for It's Just the Wind
Loosely Divided chapter 13 . 8/21/2014
Wait are you going to finish the story?
janny.verveer chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I do like how you have nice John in here. Contrary to many, i thought he was the best father he could be at the time :) Great start!
little-bab-vision chapter 13 . 11/16/2013
hey! that's not fair! when are you updating? I love it!
CiaraMoira chapter 10 . 9/16/2013
This is awesome. I love hurt sam and dean (if that doesn't sound bad?) and semi-protective John.
Mrs winchester chapter 13 . 9/14/2013
Just discovered this story and could not stop reading it, it's awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter, hurry please. :)
Leia 96 chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
Okay, I just kind of randomly clicked on this sometime last night, and I want to tell you how much I'm loving it. Seriously. It was super satisfying to read it all super fast without having to wait, and you are a masterful storyteller. The entire several chapter build up of the events that night in 1995 was incredibly well done, and you had just the right balance between suspense and action, between past and present, to keep me dying for more. I'm completely in love with this story, and I will definitely be reading this when you update again. Also, I just wanted to say that your first chapter, where the lights were going out and all their weapons were disappearing and such, was totally creepy. I was reading that in like the middle of the night and I had to get up and turn all the lights on! Anyway, fantastic job. You're completely amazing.
SPN Mum chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
So Sam was finally learning sign language and gaining confidence again in the past, then he got taken from John and Dean the first time he went out after those creeps attacked him and Dean? That SUCKS! I bet John and Dean are feeling super anxious as to what could have taken Sam right from under their noses.

In the present, Sam and Dean sure got tossed around by the Recurrents! Dean might have a concussion from that throw, and Sam? What happened to Sam from that creep Phantom? O.o Please don't leave me hanging too long! *bites nails*
mb64 chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
So glad to see an update for this great fic!

Very exciting and interesting!

MysteryMadchen chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
Ok so I was super excited to see the new chapter and even though I have a giant headache I HAD to read it. Thanks for the nod in your AU as well, you are too kind! I can't wait for more and am soooo happy that you gave me more of what it was like for Sam right after he got home and when he was trying to adjust to the disability. I'm curious as to what happened to Sam in the diner, did he slip out because if the darkness? Did something take him, I can't wait to find out and then there's the present version, I'm wondering what Sam getting thrown into the wall will do, will it cause another head injury that cause permanent hearing loss orrr? Man my head is killing me and writing is not my friend so I'll stop here but can't wait for more thanks so much, Nicole. :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
Ok so with my last review I forgot to tell you what a fantastic and amazing job you did painting Sam's emotions with his depression. It seemed so spot on and real and I was riveted by all of it. I sure hope that you decide to continue this story it's a pleasure to read and I would love for there to be so much more. And of course I'm hoping for an AU verse where Sam DOESN'T get his hearing back, at least not all of it and IF you decide to follow cannon and have Dean actually go to hell I really hope that you were to do something with Sam's hearing loss with his time away from Dean when the poor guys in Hell. So that's all I got at the moment I should have gone to bed two hours ago but really wanted to know what was what in the story to this point. Oh well who said sleep is really all that important right. I hope you have a wonderful week, Nicole. :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
Ok so I'm now down to the end and super scared there won't be another update for a while. Not that I'm one to talk, I mean I haven't updated either one of my stories in a loooooooong time but hey I'm hoping to nudge you and that you will want to post another chapter soon because of my fantastic reviews. LOL Anyway I'm on to the last chapter and really REALLY hoping that Sam's deafness is a permanent thing and that you do a verse on this and that this AU lives a long and happy life. Thanks again, Nicole. :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
So the ghosts aren't gone yet, i wasn't sure but am excited that there's more to come. Thanks again, Nicole. :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 9 . 9/2/2013
Ok soooo now I get to have the hospital part of 1995 and even more, at least a doctor with 2007, I'm super excited, just hope I can make it through another chapter before I have to retreat to bed for work tomorrow thanks again, Nicole :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
Yay, Now I get to enjoy Bobby too? I'm super excited. Thanks bunches! Nicole. :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
Soooo glad I don't have to wait for the next chapter on this one, that would have SUCKED! Can't wait for more, thanks bunches, Nicole. :)