Reviews for Dragon-Verse: Future Stories
I love these stories and am rereading them but am sorry that this one was not finished:(
scoutbokmal chapter 10 . 11/6/2016
Was the planet she visited Magrathea by any chance? It's just desert, ruins and two suns fits almost too well
FranArian chapter 27 . 7/2/2016
'Uncle'? :}
DarqueQueen7 chapter 27 . 6/29/2016
Gray? That would be brilliant! And I think he'd love knowing the Family put that much faith in him to run Torchwood. Can't wait for the next chapter! D.
I love Janto chapter 27 . 6/29/2016
Taking a break after 1400 years is a good thing.
Merlin could always go back.
I love Janto chapter 26 . 6/29/2016
Jack needed to talk to Arthur.
Ianto will talk to Merlin.
Now they will talk to each other,
I love Janto chapter 25 . 6/29/2016
I knew that it was a baby.
Arthur is wrong, Merlin and the baby is his life.
KVD chapter 24 . 6/5/2016
just seriously a BIG WOW! on these future stories absolutely brilliant and addictive and especially the family expanding to merlin and arthur i loved that series and it all fitted seamlessly here. Now on to season 2 i am seriously falling behind on housework and work because of the amazing writing not good lol
FranArian chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Excellent crossover...
FranArian chapter 24 . 9/30/2015
Love Dragons, love Ianto (and Torchwood), love the Merlin series...Fantastic job combining the worlds. Honestly though, I would've expected Ianto to be a red dragon (red is his colour, and well, Welsh, yeah?), and Arthur white (since legend indicated the dragons who fought were a white and a red, so it still would've kept to the tale). Regardless, I thoroughly enjoyed the tale, and can't help wondering if there's more I could be reading that continues the story. :}
Rachel6891 chapter 24 . 4/17/2015
wow 6 children :D

I loved it as usual it was nice to know what happened in those two years of jacks life. Cant wait to read more future stories keep up the awesome work.
I love Janto chapter 7 . 3/20/2015
Brock to screwed.
The Arbiter will take care of everything.
Jack and Anwyn will stay near Ianto.
I love Janto chapter 4 . 3/20/2015
Yay twins.
Hannaly chapter 24 . 12/6/2013
AMAZING! AWESOME! BRILLIANT! FANTASTIC!
(in case you can't tell, I LOVED it)
DarqueQueen7 chapter 24 . 12/6/2013
Oh! How beautiful! Perfect ending for a wonderful story arc. Waiting for the next...

D.