Reviews for Dragon-Verse: Future Stories
FranArian chapter 24 . 9/30
Love Dragons, love Ianto (and Torchwood), love the Merlin series...Fantastic job combining the worlds. Honestly though, I would've expected Ianto to be a red dragon (red is his colour, and well, Welsh, yeah?), and Arthur white (since legend indicated the dragons who fought were a white and a red, so it still would've kept to the tale). Regardless, I thoroughly enjoyed the tale, and can't help wondering if there's more I could be reading that continues the story. :}
Rachel6891 chapter 24 . 4/17
wow 6 children :D

I loved it as usual it was nice to know what happened in those two years of jacks life. Cant wait to read more future stories keep up the awesome work.
I love Janto chapter 7 . 3/20
Brock to screwed.
The Arbiter will take care of everything.
Jack and Anwyn will stay near Ianto.
I love Janto chapter 4 . 3/20
Yay twins.
Hannaly chapter 24 . 12/6/2013
(in case you can't tell, I LOVED it)
DarqueQueen7 chapter 24 . 12/6/2013
Oh! How beautiful! Perfect ending for a wonderful story arc. Waiting for the next...

oscarthegrouch1812 chapter 24 . 12/5/2013
omg! love them :) i was beginning to despair that you wouldnt update again. never been so happy to be wrong :) please update again soon :DDD
20000 WPM chapter 24 . 12/5/2013
I was so excited and happy to see the updates. I love this story! Jack and Ianto have such a large family now. I can't wait for the bunnies to get you busy with the next addition to this story. Now I am off to read the new update for series two. :)
Blue-Five chapter 24 . 12/5/2013
I love you, I love your stories and I look forward to whatever the bunnies can drag out of you :-) Bravo!
Pantherbabe4ever chapter 24 . 12/5/2013
I Love these stories...I hope there are more to come
AuereusUna chapter 22 . 10/22/2013
AH! You can't just end it like that! Please tell me you are still working on this because it is just AMAZING!
20000 WPM chapter 22 . 9/12/2013
Jack and Ianto work well together. I hate that Ianto was injured and hope that Arthur and Merlin make the time agency pay. I am assuming that the red dragon is Arthur and the black-clad rider is Merlin. Can't wait for more.
20000 WPM chapter 21 . 9/12/2013
The plot thickens as the pieces fall into place. I love the addition of Arthur and Merlin to the story line.
20000 WPM chapter 20 . 9/12/2013
Well this just gets more and more interesting. You really should have way more reviews for this series.
20000 WPM chapter 18 . 9/12/2013