Reviews for Dragon-Verse: Future Stories
FranArian chapter 27 . 7/2
'Uncle'? :}
DarqueQueen7 chapter 27 . 6/29
Gray? That would be brilliant! And I think he'd love knowing the Family put that much faith in him to run Torchwood. Can't wait for the next chapter! D.
I love Janto chapter 27 . 6/29
Taking a break after 1400 years is a good thing.
Merlin could always go back.
I love Janto chapter 26 . 6/29
Jack needed to talk to Arthur.
Ianto will talk to Merlin.
Now they will talk to each other,
I love Janto chapter 25 . 6/29
I knew that it was a baby.
Arthur is wrong, Merlin and the baby is his life.
KVD chapter 24 . 6/5
just seriously a BIG WOW! on these future stories absolutely brilliant and addictive and especially the family expanding to merlin and arthur i loved that series and it all fitted seamlessly here. Now on to season 2 i am seriously falling behind on housework and work because of the amazing writing not good lol
FranArian chapter 1 . 3/15
Excellent crossover...
FranArian chapter 24 . 9/30/2015
Love Dragons, love Ianto (and Torchwood), love the Merlin series...Fantastic job combining the worlds. Honestly though, I would've expected Ianto to be a red dragon (red is his colour, and well, Welsh, yeah?), and Arthur white (since legend indicated the dragons who fought were a white and a red, so it still would've kept to the tale). Regardless, I thoroughly enjoyed the tale, and can't help wondering if there's more I could be reading that continues the story. :}
Rachel6891 chapter 24 . 4/17/2015
wow 6 children :D

I loved it as usual it was nice to know what happened in those two years of jacks life. Cant wait to read more future stories keep up the awesome work.
I love Janto chapter 7 . 3/20/2015
Brock to screwed.
The Arbiter will take care of everything.
Jack and Anwyn will stay near Ianto.
I love Janto chapter 4 . 3/20/2015
Yay twins.
Hannaly chapter 24 . 12/6/2013
AMAZING! AWESOME! BRILLIANT! FANTASTIC!
(in case you can't tell, I LOVED it)
DarqueQueen7 chapter 24 . 12/6/2013
Oh! How beautiful! Perfect ending for a wonderful story arc. Waiting for the next...

D.
oscarthegrouch1812 chapter 24 . 12/5/2013
omg! love them :) i was beginning to despair that you wouldnt update again. never been so happy to be wrong :) please update again soon :DDD
20000 WPM chapter 24 . 12/5/2013
I was so excited and happy to see the updates. I love this story! Jack and Ianto have such a large family now. I can't wait for the bunnies to get you busy with the next addition to this story. Now I am off to read the new update for series two. :)