Reviews for Dragon-Verse: Future Stories
icicle.c.cold chapter 24 . 12/11/2018
I want one...I want a dragon...to be a dragon...to fly free and unfettered.
To be so happy as Jack and Ianto.
*sigh*
icicle.c.cold chapter 23 . 12/11/2018
Five dragons...one of them is Lisa.
Another one is afraid to fly.
And I read that one before this one, but that doesn't really bother me.
Ah, the joy of know you are not the last of your kind.
And then having your grandkids come rescue you.
What a wild life.
icicle.c.cold chapter 22 . 12/11/2018
Was that an Eragon reference there at the end? Cause that sounded exactly like Murtagh
icicle.c.cold chapter 16 . 12/11/2018
Well, at least the Doctor didn't blurt out his son's name too...
Typical klutz that he is with such things. Loving the blushing Doctor as his wife embarrasses him. Too funny and so cute!
icicle.c.cold chapter 14 . 12/11/2018
Ooooo...
GenCorp is about to get a very nasty surprise.

So, this Merlin is not the Doctor's son, that's not until later.
Right now, Merlin is awake in order to free Arthur's soul so that they can both reincarnate later.
I think.
I'll just have to keep reading and find out.
icicle.c.cold chapter 10 . 12/11/2018
all desert ruins and two suns
Not sure if that is Abydos, or Tatooine, but I love the reference either way.
icicle.c.cold chapter 9 . 12/11/2018
SQUEEEEE!
MY FAVORITE CROSSOVERS!
icicle.c.cold chapter 8 . 12/10/2018
So...no. Your Dragons are not naturally hermaphroditic. Good to know.
They were made that way by the Great Dragons.
And I just want to go 'AWWWWWW!' out loud but I am at work in a call center so I had to settle for the biggest dopey-est grin.
icicle.c.cold chapter 7 . 12/10/2018
I actually GROWLED when I was reading this. That someone would do that pissed me off to no end!
The nerve! Trying to kill the last Dragon when he is finally able to perpetuate the species once more! GRAAAGH!
You are an excellent writer to make me care so much about these characters. I don't like the actual Jack Harkness very much and I don't like Torchwood at all.
icicle.c.cold chapter 4 . 12/10/2018
...So Dragons aren't naturally hermaphroditic? I thought they were, because obviously, if they weren't, Merlin and Arthur wouldn't be a thing. Let alone Jack and Ianto. Not to mention Ianto's parents didn't so much as blink when he told them of his mating vision. So...are they naturally hermaphroditic or not?
...
Why am I so concerned about something that does not actually exist...?

Probably because I love it, and have to come to care for these fictional characters quite a bit.
Guest chapter 27 . 2/23/2017
I love these stories and am rereading them but am sorry that this one was not finished:(
scoutbokmal chapter 10 . 11/6/2016
Was the planet she visited Magrathea by any chance? It's just desert, ruins and two suns fits almost too well
FranArian chapter 27 . 7/2/2016
'Uncle'? :}
DarqueQueen7 chapter 27 . 6/29/2016
Gray? That would be brilliant! And I think he'd love knowing the Family put that much faith in him to run Torchwood. Can't wait for the next chapter! D.
I love Janto chapter 27 . 6/29/2016
Taking a break after 1400 years is a good thing.
Merlin could always go back.