Reviews for Breaking Tradition
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 3/2
Lol
Amazing
MadHatter.Roar chapter 1 . 2/2
hahaha found this quite entertaining
elise chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Very intriguing, very good story. :)
Malfoy-Moraine S.A chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Hi! Well, we have probably read this fic a hundred times by now, and it's always funny and always so good to come back to it

Here is the thing, sometimes we find fics like this, that we really love and have fun with and that we really want to share with people from our country that we know will love too but can't read it in english. So we would love to translate it to portuguese if it's ok with you. Of course we would keep links back to your original fic and all creation disclaimers back to you.

Please tell me if it's ok, and great work with this fic
LizTaylor160 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
:P Great!
L's Cappuccino chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
LOL. But seriously, it's no fun being an evil overlord without someone challenging you
riverrat chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I loved this oneshot. Very amusing read.
Great job.
potterheadcharles chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
lol...cool
MeinNameIstHase chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
If one lives for the battle and has only one worthy enemy, than one should make sure, that that enemy is immortal, too. There are alternatives like fighting armies all by oneself, but that seems not to be Voldemort's style.
X-elemental chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
"When one has survived nine generations of Weasleys"

Okay, that's just ludicrious. I don't even need a calculator - given the canon examples, it'd mean Weasley on average every year, for 87 years.

At that point, not much of a generation as industral Weasley breeding program.

Of course,if there is one of those, it means that while the non-Weasley numbers of school population may remain the same it means that over 99,9% of wizarding population would be Weasleys. Raised by Wealeys, or more accurately Weasley kids.

And ...that's pretty terryfing.

"The Potions Master's hair was still jet black after all these years, and greasy as it had ever been."

Hm. That's slightly...less ludicrious.

Until you recall nine generations of Weasleys. What is that hair made of, undestroyable antimagicum?

"Come on you little bastard! How dare you die before letting me get another crack at you?! Up, up!"

Are you trying to outdo yourself? If so, kudos. I was amused, even if this is horribly OoC.

It's a nice story.
Good enough to even *Login* and *Favourite*.
ThePureEvil chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Poor Voldie.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
That was very odd. So odd that I love it! :D
Rooey38 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Lol, I can see the headlines now: "The Dark Lord Voldemort Dead from Apparent Boredom!"

Quite funny :)