Reviews for Still One Left
xSakuraBlossom chapter 11 . 5/22/2010
This was beautiful! I loved the story. Your OCs are wonderful, even though I don't hold with OCs as a general rule. Yeah, the ending was a little rushed, but you still managed to tie up all the loose ends, so it still worked. Great job!

Keep writing
timme chapter 11 . 12/17/2008
germanus should go to dumbledore and demand severus a vacation. not one day off in a decade, my god! severus deserves some long time off with family.
Linoria chapter 11 . 10/28/2008
Second time I've read this great story now, and I LOVE it!

I'd love to see more from this universe with sev, gemmy and anna(A) hehe
wittyying chapter 11 . 7/30/2008
Yea! He's ok and will recover!

"Gemmy" is such a cute nickname and it's even cuter that a grown-up Snape uses it. I think all my friends and family would kill me if I called them by the old nick names I gave them.

This is lovely...thanks.
fanfiction69 chapter 11 . 9/19/2007
cool fic

it was really good
hermione-lily-luna-sirius chapter 11 . 12/17/2006
Aw...sweet ending. I love the bit where Germanus taught Potions and he said that Severus was soft on the students! You're so good at humour :D
kateydidnt chapter 10 . 6/10/2006
I wish you would write more in this universe, Germanus is a fascinating character and I like the way you have it set up. How would Germanus react to his brother killing Dumbledore and rejoining Voldemort?
Unseen Watcher chapter 11 . 7/16/2005
Short but interesting. I like the premise. I like the characters. You handles OC very well. I like them.
Unseen Watcher chapter 9 . 7/15/2005
*whoops* Uh Oh. OverProtective Sibling at 6:00! He deserves it!
Unseen Watcher chapter 3 . 7/15/2005
What a great idea this is. I like the last sentences the best. *smirk* Don't mess with family.
broken teacups chapter 11 . 7/13/2005
Do you have something against Asians? Never mind. Good story. Well written. Do you have something against Asians? Nice plot. Sometimes Germanus is such an idiot. I can actually understand why Severus wanted to take his eye out, even if he didn't really want to. I hated Germanus in the Never Did chapter, God how I hated him. That is an indicator of your good writing. If you can make someone feel dislike for an imaginary character you must be pretty good. Do you have something against Asians?

Fall
Miss3y chapter 10 . 2/1/2005
O this entire story is Absolutely great! I read it for the billionth time just now and was wondering if you might post a backstory that involves Gemmy and Anna. If you don't would you mind if I did? Cause I REALLY wanna. If so my e-mail is Mo_c_mo33
Miss3y chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
hey i know i already reviewed for this bu stiry idea, what if you wrote one about the relationship between Anna and Germanus, i think it might be cool
Miss3y chapter 11 . 12/31/2004
wow... that was great! it was so original, if there is a continuation i'm gonna read it if not, MAKE ONE!
debbie chapter 11 . 11/8/2004
i LUVED it! amazing! n so touching the relationship between the 2 bros. the funniest part was wen germanus wasteaching the class-lols they were so much alike i cudnt stop laffing! GR8 story!