Reviews for Tender Loving Care
Great story!
Foreverglfan88 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Great job!
Shakayla chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Can't believe I never reviewed this (though I know I told you how much I loved it :) Always enjoy tender moments between our Queen and her HOS *happy sighs*
clarisse romero chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
uwielbiam to jak on siÄ™ nia zajmuje 3 kocham too
Tammy333 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
This was so sweet! I adore these two! Thanks :-)
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Wonderful story! Very cute! I really enjoyed it!
LoveJulie35 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Love It!
bluegirl-783 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Great job! I thought this was a sweet and simple story- and so glad that J insisted on C getting out of that meeting! Liked it all very much!
Honkytonkangel chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
aaw fabulous story . They are aooo cute. Loved how J took charge and carried C out of her meeting. I love the independent and fiesty side of C, but it's sweet when she shows her vulnerable side and lets J take care of her . The moment with Olivia was sweet too. But I'm happy J sent her to rest)
Loved how they confessed their feelings and hope they indulge in some romance when she is recovered,
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Have you posted this story before? It seems familiar.
adama-roslinlove chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
That was really cute! I loved it!
tengland2 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Plenty of practice over the years of knowing her reaction to things. C just has to be in control, even if J is right and he certainly was. Didn't bother him to carry her out of the meeting. Even though concerned think Olivia was glad J was willing to stay with C. Sitting up with her doing what is necessary. Loved the bath/bathroom. Nicely done.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I enjoyed this read tremendously, couldn't stop. Great read.