Reviews for Ignescent
getlostandruncici chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
Will you be updating this lovely story of yours? Any chance we would succumb and relish McHastings goodness soon? Please let us know..
DefyTheRules chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
I love this, please update soon!
cici chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Yay! You updated ;) so glad ur not abandoning this epic fic! Spencer's past revelation is quiet unexpected. I know she'll open up to Paige with all of it and Paige would be her healing ground and her safe haven as well. And Paige with her surprises are adorable. Will they come out eventually together?

Thanks for writing!
thelandongrey chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
Great story. I'm loving it so far. The McHastings pairing is fantastic!
Cici.gotshawshanked chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
coming next...chapter 4? McHasting feels :)) I would love to see some Paige ass-kickin' action against Toby! Could it be possible that they would come face to face and have some kind of chase or duel. Paige in lieu of protecting and getting back at Toby for hurting Spencer that much...

Gahh...Emily is pretty much out of the picture right? I kinda like to see her mourning or grieving over losing Paige because she couldn't love her like she deserves to...

Thanks for updating and a good chapter for this :)
pinkcrazyness chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
please keep updating
brie chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
3 i approve of all the feels. most heartily approve of mchastings
Cici chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
WHOA! What an EPIC McHastings fic! YAYYAYAYAY! I'm squealing on top of my lungs! I'm starting to think on what if this is what happens in PLL canon? What if even before Spencer was finding herself drawn and mesmerized by Paige when she hadn't known about her being gay or her feelings for Emily for that matter. What if she pushed those feelings away as to give way to Emily or restrain herself from pursuing what she knows is a love lost/lost cause cos she thought Paige would never feel the same way about her? DAMN, all these McHastings are flooding over my morning! And I love it! As much as I love Paily, I cannot undermine the intensity and great probability of your McHastings fic when forwarded into a reality-based canon. DANG, please continue on with this fic cos it is an EPIC! :)))

And oh, I love how you drawn out off Emily and Spencer that Paige is really likeable and a damn hot-girl in a tux to be treasured. As Emily told Spencer that "She's the best thing that ever happened to me" and "Love her like I wish I could."

You have perfectly pointed out right in the face of anyone who reads this fic that Paige is a keeper. Really such a bummer for anyone who wouldn't notice and appreciate Paige's loveable character. Way to go, Paige McCullers! You raised her even more than a bar higher than she had ever been celebrated in canon :))

And if not, you know just write more McHastings beauty such as this :D

I love you for even writing this! Thank you for making the McHastings ship come alive :
Cici chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This is amazing! Another way of bringing together McHastings! Can you please spare from Spemily though? Please? Can it be just McHastings? I feel like Emily is not that into Paige the way you describe it here. And Paige knows it all and so she feels something for Spencer then they should be together, right?...

Can't wait to see more! Thanks :))
squidge86 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Really good! Can't wait for the next chapter.