Reviews for Worry About You
Bason chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Aww sweet!
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
:)(: I cried am not embarrassed to admit that I cried a little.
You have written this beautifully. All that emotion that poured out from your words and the characters, just wonderful.
I love Pam being all soft and loving with Tara.
Tara is adorable when fighting the Sleep.
Yay! :)(:
janjan2009 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
So sweet!
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
This was so good!
ravenbard chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Pam as a character is like every writer's wet dream. She's just so deliciously complex and one could spend eternity unraveling all her layers.

Thank you for gracing us with yet another beautiful Pam/Tara story. You write them so well and you have an amazing knack for keeping them true to their characters whilst exploring a different and unexpected side of them.
Kubla chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Fembuck, you are the shiniest star in the Tamela writers circle. You are so good and every new fic brings such a smile to my face. All the best to you and lots of love.
SneakerFreaker chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Another awesome one Fembuck! I could literally sit and do nothing except read your fanfic all day. I'll be patiently waiting for your next one. :D
Jes chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This was very sweet. I really liked this one. I reallllly like seeing Pam being Pam but soften when it comes to Tara. LOL at Eric thinking he may have a chance to be with the both of them...keep dreaming. I also liked defiant Tara trying to fight her exhaustion and have the last word. Good Job..
Dia chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
the BEST and I mean THE BEST story I've read so far concerning Pam&Tara. I've re read it 5 times now.
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Gosh, I read this three times on my phone then came home and read it again. you my friend are a master :) thank you for these Pam/Tara fics because they're a pleasant surprise every time we get one!
anamaric17 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
this is breautiful.
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Loved it as always. :) I really like this couple and how you write them.

Thanks for sharing!
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I really enjoyed this.
Especially the bond that shows Pam's feelings as she's kissing her and how the kiss evolves. The tenderness before and after was pretty sweet too.
helebette chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
that was lovely.
Tempestgirl chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Love the concern and from makers to progenies in this one! I especially love Eric's overall concern and fatherly stance on both "bedtime" for the young ones (aw, Jessica included) and Pam. Loved Tara fighting the Sleep as well and the mumbled conversation that took place, haha. Thanks for a great read!