Reviews for Wide Awake
Guest chapter 23 . 5/15/2018
I really enjoyed your story. You kept the action moving and it never lulled. It wasn't predictable like most. Thanks for taking the time to write it!
AlesiaJ89 chapter 24 . 7/18/2016
I loved it I loved how it had some Clace Some Clordan and some Clabastian because those are my ship love Jordan, Sebastian, and Jace and Jonathan of coarse he will always be my FAV.
Yumna chapter 24 . 4/8/2016
I absolutely loved this story. It was so full of twists and turns.
pdb44 chapter 24 . 5/26/2015
I actually read it twice. It was much better the second time. The first time I rushed through it. I took my time and understood it better. It's one of my favorites. Keep writing.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/3/2015
Aww I loved it - DenonAngel35
Islandgirl4evR chapter 4 . 3/4/2015
No bad guys, they're young & he gave her what she wanted in that moment. The next morning was something that probably never crossed either of their minds.
Islandgirl4evR chapter 2 . 3/4/2015
Liking it! :)
clace96fan chapter 24 . 2/25/2015
Love all tour stories! Can't wait for the next onde.
Jinay chapter 24 . 6/30/2014
I really enjoyed this story!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/6/2014
Hey I really like your story but tbh it would have been awesome if u put up done chapters where clary us pregnant and have helps her etc-to u know make it look like everything they went through was worth it in the end :-)
cantstopreadingfanfictions chapter 24 . 5/22/2014
seb was so sweet before the new apartment...how could he turn into such a monster? was he faking the whole time or did something change while clary was gone?
and if stephen was doing everything because of celine then why did he beat her and jace up?
also who was the other man who was shot twice in the court room?
but anyway...it was an amazing story...loved it...
Guest chapter 24 . 5/5/2014
I cry i laugh i loved all this emotions
rhanks
nycgirl166 chapter 15 . 4/23/2014
I have spent my entire life in NYC and anyone who lived here during that day will tell you they will never forget it. I was 18 when 9/11 happened and I remember the exact emotions I felt panic, fear, not knowing if today we would die. Nothing was scarier then watching the towers fall. And to this day I still see the hole they used to fill in our skyline.

You did a very good job of conveying the emotions we all felt.
jennaaaa chapter 24 . 4/19/2014
Your best story :) Very well written, lots of nice twists and turns and it seemed very well planned. Loved it!
C.A.Fairchild chapter 10 . 4/8/2014
Oh my god! So emotional I teared up when Jocelyn got sick and was dying! Also, what's happening with Jace and Clary!? So good great chapter A