Reviews for The More the Loonier
majishan chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
i wonder if the necklaces recognized they're blood related to the loonatics and that's why it "attacked" them...
majishan chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
is it weird that it made me sad that little last scene between wile and roadrunner? (u know when it goes "I hate you" "I know") you know you're a good writer when emotions are transferred through the story.

anyway, i love that scene between tech, rev and duck ("you're not helping your case" hahaha lol)
Zzy chapter 15 . 1/18/2014
when you said the death dates I burst out in tears!
I love road runner and coyote!*sniffle sniffle* good job!
DixieChicrules123 chapter 15 . 7/31/2013
this was a really nice story. I think you should make a sequal where they come back to the future because the Loonatics need their help again
Bookworm Gal chapter 15 . 7/29/2013
A very nice finish to the story. Great work.
Unique Heart Rocker chapter 15 . 7/25/2013
Will there be a squeal?
Just wondering;
nobody impotant chapter 15 . 7/25/2013
Great ending. I thought thr video was a nice touch. Kinda didn't resolve how to explain to Ace and Lexi who Bugs wife and Lola husband were, but that might be for the best. Hope you make a sequel or somthing. And just out of curiousity, was the coin Daffy talked about making in the end, the same one Duck had in the Pinkster episode?
Bookworm Gal chapter 14 . 7/13/2013
The battle of the tunes rocked! I liked it. Nice job.
DixieChicrules123 chapter 14 . 7/13/2013
ThIs is an amazing story. I hav loved every minute of it.
nobody impotant chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
Eh, it was alright. Personally, I think bugs' battle with fudd was a little too simple, but so was he, so I suppose it fits. I also would liked a longer battle with the robots, but it was okay as is. All n all can't wait for the next chapter.
nobody impotant chapter 13 . 6/26/2013
Great new chapter!
Bookworm Gal chapter 13 . 6/26/2013
Hehehe. Bugs and Ace versus Fudd? That is too fun for words.
nobody important chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
Very good so fare
nobody impotant chapter 12 . 6/16/2013
Great story so far hope you find time to post more by the way good luck with your studies and I admire how you keep going I hate it when somone just stops the story but I sappose they have there reasons while hope you post more somtime
Bookworm Gal chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
Very nice. I wonder how long Daffy can distract them. Good luck.