Reviews for Tears
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I love ShikaIno!
mirajens chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
ugh that was super glorious okay. it gave me so much feels I almost collapsed. I wish you would write more for shikaino. you are perf. I live you for this okay.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
goodness, this is beautiful.
SI5EVA chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
What a beautiful story! And it's so fitting for ShikaIno. :)
Aningwel chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Aww. So cute. ;-;
Lana0605 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
wow, I like it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I think I cried as much as Ino reading this... That was beautiful :)
kgirl50 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Omg i cried and laughed and oh how wonderful you outdid yourself x3 i'm like wiping my face trying to type this. Waow just breathtaking excellent job very well done.
fiesa chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This was beautiful.

Beautifully told, beautifully sold and beautiful to read - thank you!

I love the way you tie all those scenes together by Ino's tears and that Shikamaru comes to associate her kisses with her tears. Also, you used both happy and sad moments, melancholy and comfort, plans and not-plans... The fact that Shikamaru proposes without a ring is sweet, especially since he plans everything. The one mission Ino went on was heartbreaking, but she came to him first of all and he went to her afterwards. And the brackets that implement the words they say, the words which repeat themselves all over the story and their lives were a brilliant idea. And all three wars and all that happiness and sadness and despair made them who they are in the end, and I loved the result.

Thanks for a beautiful story - thanks for sharing it!
Kyuubi-Sama chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
A very good one-shot!
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This was so awesome. Great story, loved the detail u went into each event too
The Clawed Butterfly chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
awwww that was so cuuuuuute marvellous! *applause*
celeste carla chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
i cant bring myself to log in because im still teary eyed..

great fic otherwise i wouldnt bawl.. i started crying at 25.. anyways, thanks for posting..
Indigo Yamanaka chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This was so sweet. Love the concept. And no, it wasn't too much detail! Hope you will write more for ShikaxIno.
ShikaIno1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
What an beautifully amazing story. I love it!