Reviews for Tiny
moonriseprime chapter 9 . 7/8
at this moment starscream realized he fucked up
moonriseprime chapter 8 . 7/8
starscream fucked up
I don’t even know if you’ll see this but I remember reading your story a year or so ago and I just found it again today and it brought back so many good memories from when I read it the first time. I want to say thank you for writing this and that even now it still brings me joy. Thank you. :)
libby chapter 4 . 6/22
you forget to make the i an I in the last paragraph.
Oh yeah. The only problems with releasing the lynch mob is 1) making sure Optimus and Arcee are safe first, and 2) making sure neither slag-walking can escape or defend themselves from said mob.
I do wonder how Faultline figured out where Halli and Optimus were hiding. Did he just suppose they'd want the baby in the most secure room, which often is the one furthest from access by invaders, and start there?
The only times I've heard of Cybertronian Youth Sectors that led to mass-destruction of the young also specified that both sides were vicious in protecting said sectors, having the sparklings of both sides in residence, and that the catastrophe(s) that destroyed them were accidents caused by damage from the war. In particular something about how they'd never experienced the equivalent of an earthquake before, and mistook the advance tremors for reverb from distant battles thus entirely missing how dangerous the damage to the planet actually was until Big Things Broke.
TFP Fangirl chapter 18 . 5/14
Hey breakdown pass the popcorn would ya?
TFP Fangirl chapter 21 . 5/14
What... Just... Happend...
TFP Fangirl chapter 19 . 5/13
Sapphire huh? That's my birth stone.
TFP Fangirl chapter 18 . 5/12
Soundwaves gonna be all like 'KAPAW' 'KABOOM' 'WACHA' 'KARATE CHOP'! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!
TFP Fangirl chapter 17 . 5/12
When I heard that the servant was black and purple and had a visor I was all like, *claps hands once* Soundwaves sister! (Nailed it!) lol
TFP Fangirl chapter 16 . 5/11
ooooooooo u in trouble now faultline!
TFP Gangirl chapter 14 . 5/11
️ *sniff sniff*
TFP Fangirl chapter 13 . 5/11
I knew this moment would come!