Reviews for Tiny
Silver Prima chapter 23 . 9/26
Why does Optimus keep seeing Cliffjumper spirit. I mean what so special about him. Why not Alpha Trion.
Silver Prima chapter 2 . 9/26
This is funny, I can't wait to see what happen next
Sideswipe chapter 1 . 9/25
Where am I?
Dav009 chapter 24 . 9/20
The story was really fun to read but the further the chapters went the more confusing the story God but I still look forward to reading more
bajy chapter 23 . 9/7
by the way, is it right for me to say this quote?:
"be careful when you fight monsters, less you become one"
Doom Sayer 21 chapter 24 . 8/12
Please finish it.
Foxina16 chapter 24 . 8/11
Notify me of the update so I can continue to read this magnificent story on my datapad. Thank you brother/sister.
bajy chapter 24 . 8/10
I was so not expecting any of this at all
shock, horror, fear, pain, heartbreaking moments as well as touching ones, Anger, suspenseful, dramatic, extreme, and more...
I LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR!
great job here!
I was clearly blown away by this
my heart is just pounding from all of it
in the last chapter, Ratchet is about to face a challenge far bigger (literally) then what he has faced and endured to this point, is there more to this then meets the eye here I cannot help but wonder? Will Ratchet save Optimas, his son? COME ON RATCHET YOU GOTTA SAVE HIM! END THIS NIGHTMARE!
And is there a reason why Ratchets eyes are still red, and why he suddenly has a claw? That shocked me! I just know that there is more going on here, but I just don't know what it is
The suspense is killing me! I gotta know! (Though thankfully I have a lot of patience)
This is Brilliant! Excellent! All of it is well detailed!
do your best to get the next chapter up! Don't rush into it, take as much time as you need to do it!
I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter of this story, looking forward to reading more soon!
moonriseprime chapter 9 . 7/8
at this moment starscream realized he fucked up
moonriseprime chapter 8 . 7/8
starscream fucked up
I don’t even know if you’ll see this but I remember reading your story a year or so ago and I just found it again today and it brought back so many good memories from when I read it the first time. I want to say thank you for writing this and that even now it still brings me joy. Thank you. :)
libby chapter 4 . 6/22
you forget to make the i an I in the last paragraph.
Oh yeah. The only problems with releasing the lynch mob is 1) making sure Optimus and Arcee are safe first, and 2) making sure neither slag-walking can escape or defend themselves from said mob.
I do wonder how Faultline figured out where Halli and Optimus were hiding. Did he just suppose they'd want the baby in the most secure room, which often is the one furthest from access by invaders, and start there?
The only times I've heard of Cybertronian Youth Sectors that led to mass-destruction of the young also specified that both sides were vicious in protecting said sectors, having the sparklings of both sides in residence, and that the catastrophe(s) that destroyed them were accidents caused by damage from the war. In particular something about how they'd never experienced the equivalent of an earthquake before, and mistook the advance tremors for reverb from distant battles thus entirely missing how dangerous the damage to the planet actually was until Big Things Broke.