Reviews for Long Way Home
Bernadette Stans chapter 40 . 5/10/2020
OHHHHHHH...come on, come on... please! You've got to finish this. 40 chapters? and not finish? UGHHHHHHH.
Ka04 chapter 1 . 4/19/2020
Hello,
It has been a long time, and because of the stay at home situation I started checking wonderful but unfinished stories.
Is this one going to be finished or will it stop here?
In any case stay safe! Greetings Ka04
IAttackOnTeenTitansI chapter 40 . 11/5/2019
This is one of the best Monkees stories I've read, I hope you continue it
Bernadette chapter 40 . 7/22/2019
AUGHHHHHHHH! Oh please, please finish this! Can't leave us hanging like that!

I didn't pay attention that this didn't say completed...

So good...but please finish it!
Junglegirl768 chapter 14 . 7/19/2019
Third time reading this
Uncle Robert reminds me of Megan from The Walking Dead. From the sounds of Mike's behavior, it sounds like he has Aspberger Disorder Syndrome makes for interesting read. Thank you.
Guest chapter 39 . 4/2/2018
Thank you for posting again!
Seere16 chapter 39 . 3/31/2018
Thank you! Loved this chapter!
TimeSpace64 chapter 39 . 3/30/2018
Thank you for continuing this story! You're such a good author and I'm glad that this story is still on. I actually spent the last few days rereading the whole story to remember what happened.
Lisa Boon chapter 39 . 3/29/2018
Another great chapter! I'm so glad to see you're back to writing this story.
Squiggy Forever chapter 38 . 3/25/2018
Excellent story! Exciting and sitting on the edge. I was up til 4 this morning reading before I crashed. Lol
Seere16 chapter 38 . 3/17/2018
Thank you! I absolutely adore this fic, and he chapter was amazing!
aussievinegar chapter 38 . 3/16/2018
WOOOO! It's back ans as good as ever. Good to see our boys getting a decent meal
Lisa Boon chapter 38 . 3/16/2018
This chapter was really really good! Thank you so much for updating. Yes, Mike really does need people to 'mother' him right now. Thim all singing 'ding dong the witch is dead' had me cracking up.
Mea chapter 37 . 9/13/2017
Please continue! I need a happy ending
Mudstalker chapter 37 . 8/5/2017
I love this epic story of yours. You've been working on it for such a long time, and it seems as if you are close to the finishing point. If you can, finishing this would be worthwhile. I know how hard that is, some stories have taken me years too. Keep writing!