Reviews for Long Way Home
Monkeesfan1986 chapter 37 . 4/6
It has been such a long time since another chapter of this fabulous story has been posted. I realize from your previous authors notes that you have written that either health or computer issues have been affecting you in the progress of writing this story. I hope all is well with you, and you will be able to post the concluding chapters of this wonderful story soon!
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 37 . 8/25/2015
This story is amazing! It seems like you're starting to wrap it up nicely. I know you haven't updated in awhile, so I hope you are planning on finishing this. It's been very entertaining!
Guest chapter 37 . 7/17/2015
This story has been an exciting ride with plenty of drama mixed with some humor. Mike has certainly had his share of woes but luckily he's had his Aunt Kate and his friends. Your story is nicely written however I have one complaint. You have Mike sounding way too 'redneck'. Yes, he is from Texas and has that very sexy drawl however he never struck me as a redneck. Not everyone from the South is a redneck and Mike is not. Other than that complaint I have enjoyed this and look forward to the next chapter.
Carolyn McCanna chapter 37 . 7/12/2015
Nice update, please continue with the next update
TimeSpace64 chapter 37 . 7/8/2015
Is that it? If so, then at least give us another story we where we can laugh, cry, and yell at the actions this wonderful quartet brews up! You had me on the edge of my seat the whole time! I couldn't stop reading!
Ka04 chapter 37 . 7/4/2015
Wonderful, Mike is so lucky to have such loving friends and family. Let those witches melt ;-D
Bridge Sutcliffe chapter 37 . 7/2/2015
I would like to say this is one of the best fanfiction stories I've ever continue when you can.
Ponderoso chapter 37 . 6/28/2015
Good to see another chapter so soon! GREAT to see that Mike's actually willing to fight back [or at least have Aunt Kate fight back against those witches]. Better late than never re Aunt Kate, I say.
Patty chapter 37 . 6/27/2015
is that it? is there more? your story is so good...
Patty chapter 30 . 6/27/2015
I loved this chapter...I can see the guys having their fun and Peter running into the tree and when Mike got the letter from Lucy and Maria...I cried...it was so touching...I want Mike to have love and know he is loved and feel better about himself...I love all the chapters...
Avirra chapter 37 . 6/25/2015
I have Peter singing that stuck in my head now *l*. Good thing I like his voice.
Patty chapter 10 . 6/23/2015
I love this story...this chapter had me crying...and cheering for the guys...and when Peter hit that guy-I almost jumped out my chair and yelled for joy!
Ka04 chapter 36 . 6/21/2015
Those aunts did what! I love to hear Aunt Kate's idea!
Ponderoso chapter 36 . 6/21/2015
Gee, I thought Mike was DONE with wrecking his health and letting bad news kin overwhelm him! :(
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 36 . 6/20/2015
HEY! YOU UPDATED AGAIN! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I really really love this story and this was another good chapter. I feel bad for Mike, it seems he never gets a break! My one criticism- I feel like you're turning away from the friendship of the boys by including Aunt Kate or Clara or Lucy in EVERYTHING. But still, this is one of my favorites and I'll love it no matter what.