Reviews for Long Way Home
ImyGirl chapter 17 . 4/11
This is saddening...
ImyGirl chapter 16 . 4/11
I don't get the 'goodnight john-boy' thing...
whatthenesmith chapter 35 . 4/11
This story is beyond amazing. It's very well written, the plot is rapturing, and just overall this fic is literally the best fic I have ever seen. This story is an inspiration. Thank you for writing this. My friend (pacific arts) has posted prior about how we like, read the first few chapters together and literally I had to skip ahead at some point to make sure Mike didn't die or anything. It was so emotionally capturing, I read it in two days (I would have read it in one go if I hadn't started at like 10 pm or something). This fic made me cry and laugh and just, you are an amazing, talented writer. This fic is truly a fic for all time and it will never, ever get any older. Every time I sort of reread it or glance over things, it's still just as good as when I read it the first time. Great job!
Pacific Arts chapter 1 . 4/9
alright story time my best friend and i were reading this together at like 1 in the morning and we got to the part where mike is SHOT and we were like. so traumatized. im still finishing the fic but my bff already did and hes constantly like "DID U FINISH THE FIC" and its just an ongoing thing. i love this fic though we talk about it all the time & we just call it That One Fic. great job! :D
ImyGirl chapter 15 . 4/9
I hate the inspector too!
ImyGirl chapter 14 . 4/9
I hate Mike's uncle!
ImyGirl chapter 13 . 4/8
Good, something good happening finally!
ImyGirl chapter 3 . 2/16
This is excellent so far. Love it!
Zeddemore99 chapter 35 . 8/24/2014
I've loved this story from the beginning my poor poor Mike!
hey im gracie chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
this is good i like how sweetly concerned they are about him ecpecally davy. plus this is about my fav monkee and of course my other fav monkees
Ka04 chapter 35 . 8/18/2014
This is a really good, well written story and great to see a new chapter!
Good job, looking forward to the next update!
Ponderoso chapter 35 . 8/18/2014
Well, Mike sure settled things fair and square. No point in making the Dooley Family homeless AND it would be good to use the land as a refuge for abused folk. I wonder how this is going to wrap up [and will we find Mike's twin's fate?].
Georgia chapter 35 . 8/16/2014
I started reading this, about a month ago, very nail biting. Thank you for updating. Is there going to be another chapter to tie things up? Please continue.
Monkeefan1986 chapter 34 . 5/29/2014
Wonderful chapter! It has been many months since you have updated this amazing story. Hope you are doing well, and hope there will be a new chapter soon!
BluCrayonsRTasty chapter 34 . 1/22/2014
So worth the wait! Poor Mike, I really wish he could see the good that he's done :-( I'm glad the kids remember him. Good for him for standing up to those old spinsters! Hopefully some healing will come from this. Absolutely loved it my dear! You've got a great talent! :-) Can't wait for more!