Reviews for Love is Love, I Know
Teobi chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Beautiful! I nearly cried!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
nice :)
SergeantFuzzyBoots chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This was perfect, so, so, perfect. I love the idea of Penny practicing saying "I love you" and whispering it to him at night when he can't hear. And the end was so beautiful. "Her Leonard." So great. Amazing job!
ennaxxor chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This is so adorable! I love Penny's practicing, and how she finally gets there in the end, and how Leonard just says he knows. :) Perfect.
Tomasina chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
That was so sweet. One of the few times where accidentally doing something works out. Penny is so worried about what the future might bring she just can't see that admitting the truth about where she stands with Leonard is OK. And I loved the last line!
paycheckgurl chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Aww. So cute:)

I think Penny really does love him, but is terrified of saying the words because of how "love" because guys like Kurt are the only ones she said I love you to and when it comes down to it, she doesn't quite know what real love feels like yet. Also my own two cents on the episode is if your drunk friend is trying to get you do something that should ideally be just a moment between just you and your boyfriend, kicking said friend out is probably the thing to do.

Great job.
5Mississippis chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I am crying! That was wonderful! I absolutely loved it! I LOL at Raj as their 'couples counselor'! I truly hope we do see this once in canon! Very tenderly written! I hope we can get you to write more than one lovely L/P per season!
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Ah, I love this! So much! And even though we're not at the point in the show yet where he hears her, I am from this moment on going to pretend that she's practicing saying it when he's not around or when he can't hear her. It's a fantastic idea I'd never thought of and I absolutely adore it. And of course the end is perfect. "And she loves him. Take that, Wil Wheaton." YES. Amazing. I'm now off to rec this fic to everybody.