Reviews for Loyalty Comes With Pain
FireRebel chapter 1 . 1/11
Wonderful message at the end. Sweet story as well I enjoyed reading it.
bhoney chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I LOVE Tamaki feeling Haruhi's tears like bullets. Love the host club being protective of her. Love Hunny and Mori taking those guys down. Love, love, love the guys rallying around when she's in trouble.

If I had a suggestion, it would be to look through this (or get a beta reader to) for spelling. You have a couple of places where you've substituted the wrong word ("your" for "you're," "defiantly" for "definitely" and so on). I think it's worth cleaning up because it's a good story and you don't want to distract the reader from all the great stuff going on. I was also surprised that the nurse didn't do more for Haruhi's injury. If she has a broken bone, she really needs an x-ray and probably a cast or to get it set. Maybe it could be a dislocated shoulder? I believe all they do for those is to pop it back in and have you wear a sling while it's healing. Just something to consider.

Thanks for writing this. I really enjoyed reading it!
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
So, what will happen to the bully?
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Great story,
Thanks for writing and posting.
Hearts grow chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
That was cute haha
Lylex96 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
winterinmyveins chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Awe, it's not crappy. I really enjoyed it. I love seeing the Host Club get so defensive and loyal over Haruhi, or anyone really. And the TamaHaru fluff was definitely a plus.
Watersong77 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
OMG. Best OHSHC fic yet! I love it!
Rikki Taro chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This is honestly a good story. I found it actually good about having a hurt Haruhi (don't know why but I LOVE whenever the main heroine gets hurt) and having the host club worry and especially having Tamaki reconcile with his feelings. My only problem was the ending, the confessing went a little to quickly in my taste and the ending threat with Mori, Hunny and the twins got a little confusing on who was who.
LivelyLadyBlackThorn chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
SUPER CUTIE!
KageNoNeko chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
The things that annoyed me the most is that you confused your and you're and some other minor grammar errors. In this sentence, "She just didn't want to burden anyone with her, it looks Tamaki was the unlucky one to have to do this", instead of using a comma, use this ; which helps joins two independent sentences. Also, the second part of that sentence about Tamaki needs to be reworked because it is a little too wordy and choppy.
Adorable Reader chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I love this story
Hita-Chan chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
OMG I LOVE IT! And I dont really like TamaHaru... So good job! :D Cant wait to read more!

And I'll think about helping with the video trailer, not so sure yet! But I will think
Cray-Cray Fandom chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This was so adorabal! TamaHaru for the win!
Loving New Dawn chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Hey!
This a sweet story. Poor Haruhi, hope she gets better!
Keep writing!