Reviews for Loyalty Comes With Pain
narcissaromanov1918 chapter 1 . 7/7
Love it tamaki is my fav and I hate the hag of a granny he has
jetsy777 chapter 1 . 6/21
hey I really love his story very much and was wondering if I could maybe use the star of it with all up until he grabs Haruhi?I hope I can and I will change how the out come ends thought so if u would let me I would be thrilled. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! :)
Tammy chapter 1 . 4/2
Very nice
aphmau 1D haruhi chapter 1 . 3/12
needs another chaptor i suggest making it where the boyfriend follows haruhi home and attacks her there and later is found unconscious and bleeding by her father who franticaly calls kyouya and takes her to the hospital
briar fujioka chapter 1 . 3/9
If you ask me it would be cool to have a second chapter
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 2/7
What a great way to show the loyalty between friends and how they show it in their own way
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
I liked this! I like that you showed their loyalty!
FireRebel chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Wonderful message at the end. Sweet story as well I enjoyed reading it.
bhoney chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I LOVE Tamaki feeling Haruhi's tears like bullets. Love the host club being protective of her. Love Hunny and Mori taking those guys down. Love, love, love the guys rallying around when she's in trouble.

If I had a suggestion, it would be to look through this (or get a beta reader to) for spelling. You have a couple of places where you've substituted the wrong word ("your" for "you're," "defiantly" for "definitely" and so on). I think it's worth cleaning up because it's a good story and you don't want to distract the reader from all the great stuff going on. I was also surprised that the nurse didn't do more for Haruhi's injury. If she has a broken bone, she really needs an x-ray and probably a cast or to get it set. Maybe it could be a dislocated shoulder? I believe all they do for those is to pop it back in and have you wear a sling while it's healing. Just something to consider.

Thanks for writing this. I really enjoyed reading it!
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
So, what will happen to the bully?
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Great story,
Thanks for writing and posting.
Hearts Grow chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
That was cute haha
Lylex96 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
winterinmyveins chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Awe, it's not crappy. I really enjoyed it. I love seeing the Host Club get so defensive and loyal over Haruhi, or anyone really. And the TamaHaru fluff was definitely a plus.
Watersong77 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
OMG. Best OHSHC fic yet! I love it!