Reviews for Dark Side
You should reeeaaaallllllyyyyyyy update... Because I wanna know what's wrong with Ariya... And I wanna know what Paul is gonna do about it...
YannieMae chapter 17 . 5/21/2014
you should update!
wolf-girl-only-in-my-dreams chapter 26 . 4/20/2014
Great chapter. update soon
YannieMae chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
YannieMae chapter 26 . 4/10/2014
Amazing story, update ASAP!
Lara-Cat chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I really like the story but I feel like the dialect is something from the 1700's. Sorry, I do really love your story though!
wolf-girl-only-in-my-dreams chapter 25 . 2/14/2014
Loving it.
Laura chapter 26 . 11/7/2013
Hi I just recently found your story I have to say its one of the better Paul imprint story's. Please keep up the good work and update soon
Guest chapter 25 . 9/28/2013
Damn great story plz write more!
Bellapaulfan778 chapter 20 . 9/28/2013
Awww I'm sorry about your cousin. Hope ur ok..!
wolf-girl-only-in-my-dreams chapter 24 . 9/20/2013
I actually went and reread the stories when you up dated. I think the story is going in the right direction. So excited for the update. Quick question not 100% sure it's this story or not. But I was just wondering I thought Paul and Rachel broke up cuz he caught her cheating with Jasper. I know you went back and changed a few things. So I was just wondering if that is what you changed. if not sorry I read so many different twilight fanfiction stories, it's so hard to keep track. And only a few stick out In my mind. Yours being one of them. Anyways I love the story keep up the great work. Can't wait to see more..
MakaylaDevine chapter 24 . 9/18/2013
Don't just kill her off ad let Paul die too I absolutely HATE this ones because the ending is way to rushed so please continue this fanfiction for many more chapters like she recovers and then go on explaining how they got married and had kids and stuff.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/2/2013
when r u going to update again? i also think that Rachel took aryia.
Lol that girl chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
Love it love it love it!
RebornRose1992 chapter 22 . 6/30/2013
wow :o totally love this story! amazing job!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »