Reviews for Ino: Shippuden
CallieElizabeth85 chapter 33 . 12/2/2016
Loving this story! Can't wait to see how it ends!
hdojs chapter 33 . 10/7/2016
Hello how are you?

Thank you for sharing this story, it's bee an year since it was updated but I found it and adore what you delivered. So thank you.

This was great. Nice characterization of an secondary character and believable one. You made Ino stand out and gain life of her own. All within the frame of her essence. Great dialogues. Entertaining action really fun to read. It's incredible the development in this.

Take care!
Nicolassa chapter 33 . 9/7/2016
I love your story. Seriously, i read it without stoping, please update please please please!
A Deathless Song chapter 33 . 1/18/2016
I really like your characterization of Ino. So many people tend to write her off as incompetent or unprofessional, and tend to forget that she was raised and trained by one of the most perceptive and observant clans in Konoha, whose specialty is uncovering secrets and dealing deception. She's more than what she presents herself to be, and I think you captured that beautifully. Also, her brats are adorable, and I love whatever it is that's going on between her and Naruto. When they're not being painfully awkward dorks, they have a genuinely good rapport. n_n
KuchiRuki chapter 10 . 12/24/2015
beanche chapter 33 . 11/21/2015
Wow, I am glad to have stumbled upon your story since I frickin' love it, although I'm sad to have stumbled upon your amazing story this late. Your writing is excellent. Every chapter has great quality to it. I love how you've portrayed Ino here. It's interesting to see her as a jonin sensei. Ah, is it weird to say that I somewhat want Ino to end up with Naruto?

Keep up the amazing work with your story. I definitely look forward to reading my more!
kiwi4me17 chapter 33 . 9/16/2015
ohhoohoo Ah, poor ino and her emotions. Naruto on the other hand... Go get her! lol But I do like how your writing about Ino and her willingness to provide her students with teachers that would help advance their skills. I love this story so much! Update soon my friend.

-kiwi4me17
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
amazing story, i have to thank you for that!
CONGRATULATIONS
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
amazing story, i have to congratulate you for that!
kiwi4me chapter 32 . 9/11/2015
ooooo interesting. Things just got more complicated like there wasn't enough in Ino's life already haaha!
Guest chapter 32 . 9/11/2015
Keeps getting better and better!

Loving every chapter man! You really do have a gift.

The plot thicketh on!
JustKy chapter 32 . 9/9/2015
Loved the update, and I'm glad we finally got some insight into why Tsunade has been worried about Ino's involvement with Naruto. As always, looking forward to more. :)
Guest chapter 31 . 8/14/2015
Loved it!
ReaperDemon chapter 30 . 8/4/2015
Awwww snap. Yomiko just keeps getting more and more interesting. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/4/2015
Wooh! New chapter! Love it!

Please keep writing this! People may not bother to post to say so (a darn shame in my opinion) but there are many people just like me who refresh this story every day to see if a new chapter is out, just to sink our teeth and lose ourselves in the story the moment it's uploaded. Your writing and your story IS that good.

So please, continue to take your time and release the quality that you have been every chapter :D Just know that, even if it doesn't get a billion reviews every month, your story is one of the greats, and many people enjoy how you've been telling it.

Keep it up! :D