Reviews for Carpe Diem
Lion8520 chapter 1 . 11/21
I loved it! I did just read a very convincing meta essay explaining why dean is actually bi so a few things stood out a bit but I adored this story. I especially enjoyed Dean's grasp of consent and how easy and laid back the whole story was. Thoroughly enjoyed this, it was just what I was looking for. You really nailed the way Dean talked and I squealed at the "itch" part. Such an fun little oneshot. Write some more! :)
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 11/11
Woah, this is a neat idea...and really hot. *blushes*
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 1/12
Nice idea - freaky weirded out, with the idea of having sex WITH your body, instead of being IN your body... like the fact Jo and Dean got together, and yeah, had fun on the beach. *sigh*
kriszeth chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
is keysmashing enough of a review? because i don't think i can manage more than that
Amber611 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Awesome fic & job! Loved it! :)
whack sparrow chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
awesome
NatNat12998 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Wierdest fucking thing ever...
Epiphany chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
loved it!
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Loved it! Going straight to my favorites. Thanks for posting!
Kim Conard chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Nice twist on the swap meat idea. Fun story
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Haha! Dean and Jo taking advantage of swapping bodies, to see what sex feels like for the opposite sex, is such a fun idea! I bet neither one will ever forget what that was like. lol
Bundibird chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Lol, you're right; that was rather... odd. Very good though! Interestingly, I found it really easy picturing Dean-in-Jo's body, but it was harder picturing Jo-in-Dean's body.

Good job - an interesting concept and very well executed! I always did love Jo. And I liked how it was her pushing for it, rather than Dean. Initially, people would probably think that it'd be Dean all keen for such an experiment, but I think that you're right in that Dean would be hesitant. You got their characters spot on.

Good work!