Reviews for So You Want a Revolution?
GoSandra chapter 9 . 5/3/2013
I like it so far, and I don't mind the pace. I think it's refreshing to read a story which the author has taken time to develop the characters and the story, instead of diving into it at once.

Some things though: I struggled with keeping up with who all the werewolves were in the previous chapters. I know they're a pack, but too many characters is confusing.

And Tom POV, I can hear Tom's voice and accent in my head when I read about him, maybe you don't need to spell out his appalling grammar even when he's thinking to himself? It was a bit distracting.
MancVamp chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
chapters 7 and 8

Chapter 7 was aptly titled - that was on FIRE! Loved it.

Chapter 8

What a tremendous start to the chapter... fantastic opening - really well-written. And then, oh dear me, what a roller-coaster of emotions THAT was! Hal!

Loved every minute of it! Can. Not Wait!

Thank you!
fifi2903 chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
Glad you said Hal will be in the next chapter(!)...but I've been enjoying the dynamic of this werewolf pack. Watch out Barry!
MancVamp chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
lol! So, I say again, "Barry!" Thanks for the chapter! Can't wait for the next!
MancVamp chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
"So, Barry it is." *squeaks* Another great chapter - really enjoying this story - and thanks!
EL.BH chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
And so it begins. Looking forward to the pack arriving in Barry and seeing how you plan to weave the story in with the characters. (ps. enjoy NZ!)
fifi2903 chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
Started reading this because of the promise of a Hal/Tom/Alex story, but am enjoying it so much that I haven't really missed them, just looking forward to their arrival...
MancVamp chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Another great chapter! Can't wait to find out what happens next! Thank you!
MancVamp chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
Blimey! What a line to finish on! Another great chapter - enjoying the freshness of your writing style. Looking forward to the next chapter - and thanks!
EL.BH chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
That's an interesting cast you're assembling! Walter, eurgh. Not sure what to make of Patrick yet. Please don't feel you have to rush on with the story, and don't worry about letting the characters breathe - then we'll know them a bit more by the time we bump into some old friends.
Eve.
brookesey chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
OOOOOOOH! what's going to happen? what's going on?

write the next chapter quick!

And don't worry about having loads of chapters before you bring in our threesome - think I was on about chapter six or seven before Hal turned up in mine! :))
brookesey chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Wow! More brilliant stuff!
Love the casual tulips reference thrown in there ;))

Walter is yuck!
brookesey chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
LOL - "we are not a nudist colony!" Love it - I can imagine a vampire that we know saying that too :))

Love how they are 'the Pack' - like McNair was always on about - they are a real one. Have you been plotting this story for a while ? ;)
brookesey chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Woo hoo!
That's brilliant! Totally different.

haha - silver bullet and Lycurious - love it :))

what's going on? who's coming from Barry - the Lycurious business?

LOL it's fab ;)
MancVamp chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Chapters 2 and 3:

Really enjoying this story - the end of chapter 3 was really well-done. You have a very different writing style and I like it! Thanks!