Reviews for Per l'Amaro e il Dolce -- For the Bitter and the Sweet
yeahI'mprettyawesome chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
Your story is amazingly hilarious! Especially the conversation between Murasakibara and Midorima! XD and the plot is soo good! Great work! Looking forward to an update!
Rin chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
please update, Author-san! It's been four months already TT i really love your story it's so sweetttttt. please update ne? T.T
Guest chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
Ahh great story and chapter and all PLEASE updateee sooooo D
MayIGoOutSensei chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
oh my God im so in love your stories! espcially this one. all the good praises that i had on head that i cant type anymore coz it already 2:24 am, goes to you! ... i love it soo damn much! keep writing stories for this couple please! :3 you really nailed their character and relationship! soo perfect! thank you!
blasphemingmantis chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
(breaks out into song and interpretive dance) "I want MOOOOAAARRRRRRR!"

But in all seriousness, both your Midorima and Takao are such cuties in this fic. Midorima is definitely on the more dere end of things here, but he's still in character (and I secretly fantasize that he grows softer with age (tears)). But their interactions together were the high point of this fic for me. The chlorophyll joke Takao makes to himself has been at the back of my mind since reading this! (Like I catch myself thinking, "that explains why he's so tall. hmmm") So thanks for giving me a weird explanation for his hair color that I can't seem to let go of lol.

May your typing fingers stay strong and your mind full of creative juices! Write on!
SunshineProject chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
i really wantto read more!
Fantita chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
Adorably sweet! I love how you write these two! And OMG, Mukkun! I enjoyed his interaction with both Takao and Midorima! It was fun and cute Please go on writing, Im in love with your story!
Maejirase chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
I'm really enjoying this story so far. Went from chapter 1 to 4 in a few hours cause I was that addicted to it. I really love how much development you're putting into it. It really helps put their dynamic relationship into various perspectives. Also, like how you switch between the point of views - love the other glimpse into the minds. Keep it up! I really look forward to more!
mitasekai chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
oh yes yes yes. Dont end this so soon.. Make it 10 chapter or more hahahaha i'd love to read more MidoTaka fic :3
i'd love to wait next chap
ganbare!
cool-girl027 chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
wow, thanks for doing my request. I can't wait for the Rakuzan-Shutoku rematch! Will Shutoku's light and shadow win? or will they taste another defeat from the Emperor? I wonder what Akashi's reaction will be Shutoku wins or at least if Midorima and Takao seals his emperor's eyes...anywayz, pls update soon!
cool-girl027 chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
please please continue this...i would like to see a part where Takao interacts with the other Generation of Miracles and what they think of his relationship with Midorima...
sherphy chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
It's sooo cute! please continue this , PLEASE!
mitasekai chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
Ah They're so adoreable,,
sweet..
Takao u're the perfect pair for Shin-chan

Please update, cant wait for their passion *uhuk* moment
Ganbari nasai!
Midori-Emmi chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Oh my gosh this is seriously a work of art! Keep going!

Midori
topaz38 chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
This is pure awesome. Takao is the perfect choice for captain. I loved Midorima giving the first years shooting pointers. Also I'm swooning over the sweetness at the end of the chapter. This was well worth the wait and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.