Reviews for A Forbidden and Forgotten Love
WarriorLeila chapter 7 . 4/18
Ritsu as Literature Teacher!
Masamune as Sport Teacher!
THAT WILL BE AWESOME!
SekaiRomanticaYaoiGirl chapter 7 . 4/13
Have Masamune as a Literature Teacher like Hiroki & Ritsu should be schoo counsel or a nurse
loopyhutton chapter 7 . 4/13
Loved it!
na-ka-ma284 chapter 7 . 4/13
It's so sad how they are struggling. The story continues being interesting.
Deathday1313 chapter 7 . 4/12
Oh my gosh this is just awesome XD I'm loving this story so far and yay! They're going to be working at a school! :D I dont know but maybe...Masamune could be a sports teacher and then Ritsu a literature teacher? But I don't know really XD Or maybe it's just that Masamune can just watch over as Ritsu enters the school as...something XD And then it's like enter a moment where Ritsu is being hit on and then Masamune becomes all jealous and asdfghjkl XD

Lol, but I don't know, this is your story, so surprise me with your awesomeness! :D Good luck on the next chapter! :D
Nina chapter 5 . 4/12
Include Mpreg its wonderful!
BrokenWings66 chapter 4 . 4/3
I can't wait for the next chapter!
cjoycoolio chapter 6 . 3/25
I just love forbidden love stories and seriously you're the best a writing them. Love love all your SIH stories. Ugh this gave me so much feels dkljfkdsajf but I can't wait to see what's in store for them. I also really want to know who betrayed the rule to fall for a human? A devil or a an angel? Hmm. Can't wait for the next chapter and I also hope to see the next chapter of World's Apart soon. Hopefully you get your muse back to write that story too. Keep up the amazing work and can't wait to see what you write next!
Ino Death chapter 6 . 3/24
god dang it! the suspense is killing me. Such a great story and it's so beautiful. But the suspense!
More more more plz
What's going to happen between these star crossed lovers?
Fanfan82
KaitoKudou chapter 6 . 3/24
kYa! u finally updated it after so long! please keep updating this story...i totally love it (_)
na-ka-ma284 chapter 6 . 3/24
I'm happy about the next chapter. I wonder how they will fare.
loopyhutton chapter 6 . 3/24
Loved it!
Windying chapter 6 . 3/24
this is still so heartbreaking... I feel so sorry for both them... to know and love someone that you should never ever has was not an understanding on my parts. I have never experiences it before and properly will never understand the pain that they must go through. I just hope that at the end of everything, Masamune and Ritsu will be together for all that's worth. Its still was hard to stop the tears that flowed from my eyes from reading this but I never 100% understand the pain. This is definitely the best sad story that I read ever.
April952 chapter 6 . 3/23
I'm soooo happy you updated! I reread the chapters again when you mentioned you changed it! :3 Loved it! This chapter has given me nothing but heartthrobs! Your soo good at making me feel too much!
I'm praying (ON MY KNEES) that Ritsu and Masamune get their happily ever after, I am so tensed about the time they would be found out from everyone, and waiting for how Ritsu and Masamune will go about it.
But I'm happy that they would at least get time together without anyone spying on them! I can see where it's going :D yay!
This story is so cute and heart wrenching, I just cant stop reading it. I'm sooo happy you updated, you made my night! Thank you! :3
Much love!