Reviews for A Forbidden and Forgotten Love
TheRandomDirectioner chapter 8 . 2/26
WHERE IS THE NEXT UPDATE, MY DEAR?!
That's an interesting twist! I can't wait to read more!
goodtime chapter 11 . 1/24
There's nothing strange about seeing Ritsu cross-dress. I think it's a seriously good plot twist. Thank you for the update, I was waiting for so long, I thought that I would die. Plus I come to Fanfiction only for the sake of reading your story and fangirling since it inspires me and etc.
You've improved since the beginning and the story's coming along nicely. I can't wait to see what happens next and poor Ritsu I hope you have a good ending planned. If not, I shall seriously consider going and committing suicide :)
Animebaconlover chapter 11 . 1/23
I really really really really really really hope yo can update this fanfic soon I love the plot and how they can't be together for unknown reasons in a ways it sounds like society today and back then but pleas update soon I would love to read more bout why they can't be together
takanoxonodera chapter 10 . 1/14
Hey, its been a long time...n this is one of my fav pics...i request u to update this ASAP! thanks.
You should update soon ;)
This is really good
wow! m hooked to ur story! and i need an update!
Its such a good fic...please update soon. Thanks
I don't really ship Yuu and Ann, but it somehow fits for this story.. What an amazing author you are! I also really liked the school arc, and I wish there could be some more of that, but this is a really good story!
TheRandomDirectioner chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
Puhleaaaaaaaase update already. It's been DAYS, I'm so impatient to know what happens next. I swear if anyone gives you hate because of this piece of Art that you're writing, gimme a ring and I'll chew them out.
;-; NUUUU RICCHAN AND MASAMUNECCHI, it's not helping when I listen to Happy Ending by Mika... I mean, the sing really fits the story and *cries* I should just shut up but you're such an amazing Senpai to look up to...
TheRandomDirectioner chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
Okay, I've been a silent reader all this time but I feel the need to comment on every single chapter. That can't be done, so I'll comment from this CHAPPIE onwards.

I love how you describe everything, from their looks to the sensation they feel when they touch. I feel so immersed in your writing, that I do not hear my mom yelling for me in the kitchen.

You really love making your readers cry xD Because as sure as sure, I'm already bawling my eyes out :P
FANGIRL chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
I'VE BEEN READING YOUR WORK AT A STRETCH AND BY GOLLY, ITS AMAZING! I wish I could write like this! It's so beautiful! I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS... *cries* UPDAAAAATE ALREADY
April952 chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
Omg! How did i miss this update!? This was soooo goood! My heart has not stop aching throughout the whole chapter! I was so sad that Masamune and Ritsu had to witness Ann and Yuu's bonding and suffer in silence that they wont be able to bond. Then i was so happy when they offered to bond them! Omg! It was all so touching! Thank you for this update! i cant wait for more! Oh and happy holidays!
Much love!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
its getting really exciting...keep up d good job...waiting for more...