Reviews for A Mother's Pain
KatieHargitay chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
You are amazing. I'm bawling. Just. So. Good. I can't even... Keep writing!
DontYouDreamImpossibleThings chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
OHHH man! You've done it again! I LOVED this! You are so great with messing with peoples emotions, taking them on a rollercoaster! You know how to make it serious like this one, and then really get em laughing with RT, and PL! Loved every bit of it! 3
mudgielovesreba chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
OH MY GOSH! This is one of the best I've ever read! You HAVE to continue! Like really you have to!
crazy4reba chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
You are a very fine writer. I shed a few tears on that one! I enjoy your stories and the emotion that always comes through!
singyourheartout13 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I love this! Please keep going with it! Great story!
Reba-Brockfan chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Amazing for a one-shot! I was hoping that the question would get an answer at the end and disappoint that it wouldn't. I was highly invested as a reader all the way through.
RebaJunkie chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I really like this and hope you continue, just a lil opinion, I am not a fan of P.O.V. but if you continue with it, i'll just have to get use to it ;)

This is a really good chapter!
Purplewater3 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Wow intense! I really like this great job!
Chatte578 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I guess its like they say father like son and Brock is worried Jake will turn out just like him. It was nice seeing him defensive on Reba's behalf.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
OH MY GOODNESS! You had me in tears and then a little laughing and now I'm just sitting here like... Like fisbaisjrocbakdridnd! Amazing of course they always are. You are so talented (I have told you this a million times and I will keep telling you this) anyways I loved it!